1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without the heavy duty artillery, it just doesn't feel like the War Machine that I know and love, so I'll probably pass on this beauty and pray they come out with a new one or a die cast of the Mk1. I think I'm going to sell mine since the value is tops now.

Damn, was hoping for a whole Don Cheadle head... Not an in mask sculpt.

You can get that on Ebay from Kit.
Also, am i the only person who made a headsculpt for my IM3 one??
I assumed everyone would be at it, but never had this thread on my watch list, lol.
And i can do this if anyone needs one and already has the IM3 one and doesn't want to have to shell out for the same armour with only tiny paint app differences and one head.

F4BDFF02-35DF-4056-80B2-DEAA5F34B3BB.jpg

1DDAB81F-B38C-4317-B8AD-0EAFAB3991CC.jpg

C7E932B7-D046-49C9-9B5B-3B2E1DB530C8.jpg

8C6DC7BE-F1B5-4F5F-81A9-79DD81B7B357.jpg

I assumed everyone would be at it, but never had this thread on my watch list, lol.
And i can do this if anyone needs one and already has the IM3 one and doesn't want to have to shell out for the same armour with only tiny paint app differences and one head.

Great pics! :rock

I guess they never made one because he was never in the suit without the helmet around his head, not that I can remember anyways. On the other hand, Tony has.

You don't think that looks like Meadows? :lol

Its good, maybe it looks better in hand idk..... I think the head is a bit long and the brow and eyes are off :dunno, but I'm no expert, I'd defer to you for that

I had to google meadows to find out who he is and i don't reckon the head looks like him.
It's probably the same effect by every 1/6 headsculpt though. I'd say less than ten HT heads ever made could ever be mistaken in a photograph for the real person.
It's nowhere near that good, but passable for $32 i suppose.

WOW you did it again! amazing work! Is that the original MARK II helmet where you put Rhodey's sculpt in?
Are you gonna try to alter his look (decals) aswell to make it more like the AoU version?

I had to google meadows to find out who he is and i don't reckon the head looks like him.
It's probably the same effect by every 1/6 headsculpt though. I'd say less than ten HT heads ever made could ever be mistaken in a photograph for the real person.
It's nowhere near that good, but passable for $32 i suppose.

That's a fair assessment. Can't all be perfect and for that price its more than worth it :duff

WOW you did it again! amazing work! Is that the original MARK II helmet where you put Rhodey's sculpt in?
Are you gonna try to alter his look (decals) aswell to make it more like the AoU version?

Thanks a lot. It's an original HT light up WM MKII helemt that was hollowed out to accept an IP Rhodey sculpt. And i have parts to make more.
I even now have an empty IP helmet in case i pick up that Cheadle sculpt for IP.
I won't be adding more decals. It's from my IM3 display. But it's close enough for me.

Nice work Bar :clap

Back