1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting...
I am on the fence about getting this Joe. If I was anticipating a Hot Toys Dwayne Johnson likeness I would be disappointed. The jawline and chin on the HT sculpt look too narrow. HOWEVER, I find it intriguing that the head sculpt bears a passing resemblance to my own handsome mug! Now that would justify another HT purchase. And irritate the Mrs. to boot. A 1/6 scale me to lug around the house would be cool. :rock

Well. I like it and think I will get it. It depends on when he is scheduled to come out and what else is coming out at the same time though.

now that I've had some sleep and looked at the Hi Res pics, I retract my statement about this being off. Think it looks fantastic. And while the movie wasn't all that great, I welcome this figure. it's nice to see something other than superheroes

I do think the sculpt has a touch of Yul Brynner about it
yulindex03.jpg

NAILED IT! :lecture

now that I've had some sleep and looked at the Hi Res pics, I retract my statement about this being off. Think it looks fantastic.
Funny you should say that. Although I still think a tweak in the right direction would really make this that much more impressive, I think I might also like it a little more now, than I initially did when I first saw it.

I think part of the reason some of the pics look more off than they do, is the "shadowy" eyes. I went ahead & adjusted the lighting in some of the pics, & although the colours look kinda washed out, I think I see (if only a little) more likeness there without the "shadowy" eyes :D

90762753.jpg

65535762.jpg

24262219.jpg

64038614.jpg

27084028.jpg

Edit: Looking at my post, I'm not sure what's happening, but I'm having thoughts of this maybe not even really needing a tweak .....

Weird.

See how I feel later :lol

Funny you should say that. Although I still think a tweak in the right direction would really make this that much more impressive, I think I might also like it a little more now, than I initially did when I first saw it.

I think part of the reason some of the pics look more off than they do, is the "shadowy" eyes. I went ahead & adjusted the lighting in some of the pics, & although the colours look kinda washed out, I think I see (if only a little) more likeness there without the "shadowy" eyes :D

90762753.jpg

65535762.jpg

24262219.jpg

64038614.jpg

27084028.jpg

Edit: Looking at my post, I'm not sure what's happening, but I'm having thoughts of this maybe not even really needing a tweak .....

Weird.

See how I feel later :lol

:lol

He seems more like the rock in those brighter pictures.

I like the fig. I wish he came with the large gun he used at the end of the movie. As long as his price is simialr to SE and SS I will def pick him up. But if that $250 rumor is true, I will not be smelling what he's cooking.

This looks ****. The outfit sucks, doesnt help that the body proportions look like it was pieced together by 4 different bodies. And the head... it has the rocks eyes and nose but NOTHING else of resemblance. Super pass

Back