1/6 Hot Toys - Episode VI: Return of the Jedi -Han Solo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See that photo comparison right there shows how bad the face is.....but people just can't see it??? The expression is a good percent of it, but the proportions are all off also.

For everyone who can hunt a picture of Ford making that goofy expression , I can find ten other screen caps where he is doing something much different, and arguably better,
Yes we get it, you're the only one who can see how bad the sculpt really is and the rest of us are morons. 😄

Yeah, I think his bowl-shaped hair is kind of accurate. He very much reminds me of the "Hey it's me" Han that I just don't care for. He really should have died in ROTJ, which would have given his character something to do.
That's what HF felt too! I think that's why he agreed to return in the sequels to simply get killed off. That and the large sum of money!

Why do I feel like Han is trying lift an X-Wing out of a swamp here?
View attachment 686951
View attachment 686977

HT still refusing to upgrade to acrylic rods with their bases. What’s even better is they’ve decided to give this one a waist grabber… genius.

I’m oddly unmoved by this. Think I’ll keep waiting for other updated young Ford stuff.
My ROTJ displays are Jabba’s palace and Emperor’s Throne Room based. The only sensor representation I needed was a Scout Trooper and Speeder.
Mines jabbas palace set up and everything endor! So this will fit in nicely. My emperor on throne pairs with the main villain from each OT flick Tarkin, Vader and Palps

I think the face looks good but the hair definitely needs work. Maybe not as perfect as some of the recent Ahsoka sculpts and a bit less neutral than most people would have liked but if the wrinkles soften in production and the hair gets fixed that will go a long way.

Hot Toys really should include a standard base as well, so he can display easier with Luke and Leia. These new tiered bases just don't fit with everything released so far. They make look nice in isolation but they throw off displays.

I still can't believe we're getting Han! Now I'm just (impatiently) waiting for Kit to put him up for pre-order.

Cheaper than Sideshow when factoring in Sideshow's shipping rate, not to mention the inevitable customs tax and courier fees.

Last time the shipping turned out much higher than I expected at KG - at OSK I know in advance what I have to pay. But other than that I was also happy with KG
I pay full price upfront (for the 2% discount) and shipping included. I never had to pay extra afterwards since it is fully paid. :)

Does Kit get HT shipped out quicker than Sideshow? I’ve never preordered anything but 3rd party stuff from him.

Does Kit get HT shipped out quicker than Sideshow? I’ve never preordered anything but 3rd party stuff from him.
He definitely used to. Sideshow has greatly improved shipping from Hottoys release times with how soon they get them in.

I would guess now you will either get a little sooner from Kit or around the same time depending on the release and how quickly it gets in Sideshow hands.

Back