1/6 Hot Toys - MMS681 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Mace Windu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the wait times and so I’ll plug an alternative here: Saber Master with a replacement Gnghood body and a few tweaks. Will HT release one? Maybe in 2025…

79050501-3A75-473B-ACD8-1E6523738659.jpeg

Always found Mace to be a pretty boring character myself, but it's Sam Jackson so I might be tempted to pick it up anyway just for thiat. And also because of how cool his purple lightsaber would look in the collection.

Already have Anakin, Kenobi, Qui Gon, and Yoda so Windu is the obvious missing piece to what I would consider a complete display. So of course HT wastes all the limited head sculpt producing resources they still have on garbage Marvel characters and give Windu the Bespin Han treatment. I'm sure HT was hoping we wouldn't notice through a hazy barrage of trooper releases and re-use.

As it stands Windu is probably 3-4 years from collector's hands if they ever even bother with him or Padme. If I had those two figures I could call my PT collection mostly good.

Honestly, the longer this day has gone on the more annoyed I'm getting that Windu hasn't gone up as an announcement. Hopefully they just didn't want to overdo it in one night. I'm already annoyed about the Bespin Han and Padme situations...if they don't put Windu up for pre-order, I'm legitimately done with Hot Toys. Between the rising prices, two and a half year wait times and withholding characters that people want, I'm just done until they put characters out there that people want.

Can't believe they made a ******* clone pilot but not Windu or Padme, two incredibly essential characters to this lore, whether you like the PT or not.

Honestly, the longer this day has gone on the more annoyed I'm getting that Windu hasn't gone up as an announcement. Hopefully they just didn't want to overdo it in one night. I'm already annoyed about the Bespin Han and Padme situations...if they don't put Windu up for pre-order, I'm legitimately done with Hot Toys. Between the rising prices, two and a half year wait times and withholding characters that people want, I'm just done until they put characters out there that people want.

Can't believe they made a ******* clone pilot but not Windu or Padme, two incredibly essential characters to this lore, whether you like the PT or not.

The Clone Pilot is the one figure of the bunch that I actually really like and even I think it's crazy that HT has made him. Imagine we have a Clone Pilot Figure and a Geonosis Droid commemorating George's stupid 3PO gag but no Luke in Hoth gear or a Bespin Han.

Always liked Mace's **** you attitude, stood out from all the boring old men. Would've killed Palpatine if it weren't for that ***** anakin.
This. Windu was the most hardcore one, but he became too arrogant. Had he tried to take Anakin a bit under his wing instead of constantly antagonising him, things would have gone down differently.

Also, my boy Anakin had a hard life, he's not a ****. He's more innocent than Wanda over at the MCU, and she's got the entirety of Twitter behind her.

star-wars-anakin-skywalker.gif

I did the same as Dr. W. Threw together my own Mace using the Saber Master figure.
I’ll probably get HT’s too if they ever make one.

View attachment 575622
yeah i have the same figure. even if they released him i might grab some parts and upgrade mine like hands and saber. i already have him on the hot toys nick fury body

I firmly believe these recent announcements just the first round, Hot Toys is saving there heavy hitters (Windu, Padme, Anakin,Obiwan, Kit Fisto) for later and apparently they're going all in with battle arena scene.

Will HT be throwing Mace out the Windu like they did Padme?

Yes, right through the Windu to Howard’s office.

Same window the TCW Obi-Wan, 212th Trooper, 212th Airborne, Sandtrooper Sergeant, Navy Trooper, SBD, assorted Astromech Droids, and various other figures got thrown into.

It’s a pretty big window because a 1/6 Millennium Falcon fit through it.

5567D83B-7BC4-4055-910C-0AC609018FC6.jpeg

I wouldn't stress yet. Hot Toys is confirmed to have some never before shown figures at Celebration. So I'm hoping it'll be there. I felt they were going to hold him for celebration anyway once they shown the upcoming releases. They had to save enough for celebration. I'm thinking Kit Fisto will go up for PO that day as well (hopefully 😂)

Back