1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, looking at this, I say HT nailed the likeness much closer than EB.

picture.php

Again, I believe EB's face is too long. Paint too smooth. And those lips bother me too. Impossible for me to find any bit of Ledger.

I don't see that happening. There's a little over a month until these are unveiled and put up for order, and they'll probably ship out about a week later, so I'm pretty sure that what you see is what you get.

Theres exactley 6 pieces of the xcess studios interagation room for sale on bigbad toystores website but its 250

Think so too. Has there proto ever been different from the final product?

I think with the T-800, but the difference is that they actually showed the prototype and gave it enough time to get fan input and tweak it.

Be nice if they actually used a mesh fabric instead of rubber under the armor plates.

To order interagation room or not to is the question it wa 150 when it first came out I beleave now there charging 250

It's just how it goes. Howard has to upkeep his mansion you know. It's hard being rich.

I don't care if they do or not, because I have all of the TDK-specific pieces from a parted out DX02. I imagine most DX02 owners wouldn't mind either, unless they'd be annoyed that the DX02 will lose everything that made it unique in the first place if it is all included again with this version.

It would be like including the Police Uniform and Grenade rig with the Joker 2.0...it would completely eliminate any reason to have the DX01 (except for wanting to be "first").

That said, besides the EMP gun and "Bat-iPad" I haven't noticed any other new gadgets in the TDKR promo shots and trailers. There's going to be plenty of room on the TDKR DX box for a Sonar-head, Sticky-Bomb gun, and Cape Backpack...and Wayne head (plus the standard grapple, batarangs, and bombs) if Hot Toys decides to give us the ultimate TDK(R) DX Batman.

I'm one of the ones who skipped out on the DX 02 so I guess i'm in the minority who would want the sonar mask. Hopefully people will start selling the DX 02 for cheaper or part it out when this one is revealed

I'm thinking about passing on Joker DX11 and getting two BATMAN TDKR. :rolleyes2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back