1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The display i'm thinking of doing would be to have the EB 1/4 Joker standing behind my 1/6 interrogation diorama and having him looking/peeking inside the room, like Godzilla looking into a high rise window kind of effect:

Something like this:

picture.php

Don't forget to put one of EB big ol hands under the table.

The display i'm thinking of doing would be to have the EB 1/4 Joker standing behind my 1/6 interrogation diorama and having him looking/peeking inside the room, like Godzilla looking into a high rise window kind of effect:

Something like this:

picture.php

:lol

:goodpost:

Jeeze, I shudder to think how many multiples I may wind up buying of Batman.
-Interrogation room
-The Bat
-Armory?
-Other armory?

On the bright side, my 1/4 display will be where I display Bats, Bane, Catwoman, etc. together. Sad part is that I'll probably never have a display of Batman vs. Bane because of how much I hate exposed joints.

That being said, I've never bought multiples before, but I know that, if I do, I need to wait a while. When Christopher Reeve Superman and Jack Sparrow are still in stock, I think that the best deals probably come after folks start to realize that there're just too damn many.

Anyone else hoping they include the sonar sculpt again or do you guys think they'll ditch is this time around?

I don't think he uses Sonar in TDKR (it's destroyed in TDK) so I'd say they're probably going to ditch it. I think this might come with a Bruce Wayne head instead, perhaps damaged.

The Sonar head before had a ridiculously long neck, but I doubt they'll redo it.

Anyone else hoping they include the sonar sculpt again or do you guys think they'll ditch is this time around?

I don't care if they do or not, because I have all of the TDK-specific pieces from a parted out DX02. I imagine most DX02 owners wouldn't mind either, unless they'd be annoyed that the DX02 will lose everything that made it unique in the first place if it is all included again with this version.

It would be like including the Police Uniform and Grenade rig with the Joker 2.0...it would completely eliminate any reason to have the DX01 (except for wanting to be "first").

That said, besides the EMP gun and "Bat-iPad" I haven't noticed any other new gadgets in the TDKR promo shots and trailers. There's going to be plenty of room on the TDKR DX box for a Sonar-head, Sticky-Bomb gun, and Cape Backpack...and Wayne head (plus the standard grapple, batarangs, and bombs) if Hot Toys decides to give us the ultimate TDK(R) DX Batman.

:lol Love the banana.

The cowl looks like the Medi when widened. So looking forward to full reveal. TDKR fever is almost upon us.

That said, besides the EMP gun and "Bat-iPad" I haven't noticed any other new gadgets in the TDKR promo shots and trailers. There's going to be plenty of room on the TDKR DX box for a Sonar-head, Sticky-Bomb gun, and Cape Backpack...and Wayne head (plus the standard grapple, batarangs, and bombs) if Hot Toys decides to give us the ultimate TDK(R) DX Batman.

What the hell is this Bat-ipad I keep hearing about?

Curious as to what the Ex. could be for this. Broken cowl? Of course, for that matter, if HT are planning an armory, an intact cowl? Hell, if we didn't get them in the DX, could we possibly see HT including the Sticky bomb gun and backpack, or even the sonar head?

Something like this:

picture.php

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :clap :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back