1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess It might come with the signal I smell $900+ if released.
03d8e20656cf2bfc605d660334eca1ee.jpg
Does it say how much the batmobile will be, and when it's due to be released?

It was on onesixth republic and various 1/6 collector FB pages this morning. And no prices are released I guessed what the price could be, I don't know.

Well, if you saw the promo video that hottoys upload. At the end of the video its shows the bat signal as well. So im not surprised of hottoys make the deluxe version which contain bat signal set. About the price i think this might be the most expensive batmobile hottoys ever release. Its has so much features, remote control headlights, functional doors and 2 different mode.

Well, if you saw the promo video that hottoys upload. At the end of the video its shows the bat signal as well. So im not surprised of hottoys make the deluxe version which contain bat signal set. About the price i think this might be the most expensive batmobile hottoys ever release. Its has so much features, remote control headlights, functional doors and 2 different mode.

yeah but in hot toys recent pics of the bvs armoured batman it has the signal in it too. So it could also come with the figure not sure as of yet. Also anyone know when we can expect to see this batmobile go up for preorder?

I think if HT does put out that monstrous Batmobile, it will be so expensive they wouldn't pack-in anything else that would only make the set even moreso.

I can see the Bat-signal being packed in with armored Bats as a deluxe set. Be great if it was a stand-alone release.

I can see the Bat-signal being packed in with armored Bats as a deluxe set.

I agree. The scene of armored Batman standing next to the bat-signal with Superman hovering in the sky is the first footage they revealed. It would make sense to sell it that way.

whats the delay in this going up for preorder?? I don't want to buy the armored batman and signal only to have no batmobile released like the 66 batmobile debacle...

Unless the movie flops, which it probably won't, they'll release it. They might also be waiting because there are aspects of the batmobile that could be considered spoilerish.

Even if it's $800 to $900?

Yep even its $800 to 900.I'd say though just looking at the prices of the delorean and batmobile 89 and given the amount of extra features it comes with that it will be priced $800 upwards. I'm fully prepared to pay for it because I've held off purchasing other items in anticipation of this. The only other things I'm picking up this year are the armoured batman, the batsignal, threezero's robocain and greenlights national lampoons family trucksterr and walking dead sheriffs policecar.

Last edited:
So anyone opting for the Mezco One:12 instead?

I will probably get the mezco one regardless to go with my mezco bats and 1/12 66 batmobile. I also preordered the 1/12 batman animated series batmobile. If 66 batmobile does not come out I will get Hts B vs S batmobile to go with tumbler, and 89 batmobile. 3 look better together than just 2.

Back