1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman - Batman (2.0) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pattinson Batman is to be feared!

Ohhhh…

IMG_7938.jpeg

Last edited:
Look, I loved The Batman movie and RP as Batman but as good as the HT came out I could never have this skinny man be my representation of Batman it has to be The Tankffleck all the way!

He’s as skinny as TDK Joker!

I could snap his leg easy lol

Courtesy of JP:

View attachment 679260
View attachment 679261
View attachment 679262

The figure itself came out nice and he does look great on the bike but I like my Batman beastly.
Battfleck is probably my favorite physical representation of Batman as well. He should be big and intimidating to the point that any criminal would rethink their life choices upon seeing him in the flesh.

That said, I also really liked Pattinson's take that almost showed how a regularly proportioned individual with enough skill and commitment/obsessive nature can be effective in the role.

His speed and clinical precision combined with a remorseless approach towards violence were no joke. To discredit him as a threat is like me assuming I could ragdoll the likes of Conor McGregor or Manny Pacquiao just because I'm bigger and stronger.
The first thug in the movie made that same mistake and will be eating through a tube for the next 6 months.

Po'd the Deluxe! Those sculpts are too good to pass up. My biggest gripe is the legs. Sometimes the muscle definition is there but other poses it's like, "look out, it's Fatman!" :lol

The neck's not 100% but it's close enough for me. Sometimes, the whole cowled head looks too slender and you can tell HT is still using the same old "push on" style faceplates. It wouldn't be hard to make them insertable from inside or behind the cowl so it actually looks like the mask is on top of the face. But I guess HT would only revise something like that if InArt came up with a better system :rolleyes:

View attachment 678978

I actually prefer Hot Toy's take on this cowl compared to the fat neck or no neck front view of the real suit lol.

Hey weisun79, how did your BVS Batman 1.0 version get damaged? Was it due to being displayed in a warm or hot environment, or did it just happen over time?
Warm and humid environment…..
BVS was during my early days of collecting. The cabinet was near the balcony where it receive heat from the tropical weather…
Over years it becomes sticky and cracked.
He is not gonna be re-posed anymore. It will stay like that forever to avoid further damages

Went ahead and ordered. It will most likely be delayed and if it is and Inart announce a better version hopefully I can cancel and get my deposit back.

Went ahead and ordered. It will most likely be delayed and if it is and Inart announce a better version hopefully I can cancel and get my deposit back.
I’m on the edge, because i already know InArts version will hit it out the park, but the 2.0 looks great.

So they ever give back the deposit, doesn’t that defeat the point of them?

If they
I’m on the edge, because i already know InArts version will hit it out the park, but the 2.0 looks great.

So they ever give back the deposit, doesn’t that defeat the point of them?
release date is delayed then they will refund you as it’s gone beyond the advertised released date which they advertised it for.

I absolutely love this 2.0 figure! I missed the original 1.0 when it was released and always wanted a ZS Batman in my collection!

But what has me really pumped is knowing that we will DEFINITELY be getting a Superman 2.0 to go along with the 2.0 Batman!! There’s just no way they’re going to be redoing Batman without Superman!

Back