1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman - Batman (2.0) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold my 1.0 a while ago for roughly $600 as well when InArt announced BvS Superman. So glad I did
Yeah, makes me think if I’m going to sell my Justice League Superman I should probably do it now. But at this point I probably would be better off just keeping him or giving him away as a gift. Or maybe I will keep the body and use it in the future.

Yeah, makes me think if I’m going to sell my Justice League Superman I should probably do it now. But at this point I probably would be better off just keeping him or giving him away as a gift. Or maybe I will keep the body and use it in the future.
Yeah, I sold my JL Supes some time ago during InArt Superman tease. Still fetched a cool $500

Same. He was the least interesting part imo...I like how he starts off with this whole badass monologue about being fear and the shadows and whatnot then walks into street light clearly wearing tactical gear from army surplus and an Adam West black variant cowl and completely negates everything said prior.
It's such a great set up too and then it's squandered! He also sounds like RoboCop when he's "in the shadows".

Wow, that is quite a drop. I bought my 1.0 on the aftermarket for about 320, I have no intention of reselling it so it doesn’t bother me.

But for people who buy and sell these figures looking to make a profit, I would imagine that these 2.0 versions are very aggravating.
I plan to convert mine into a standard JL suit once I get a newer one, so the reselling value won't affect me either.

Looking at all your comments, maybe JL Bats will drop in price.
Good news for me as i am also looking around for a good price for JL one.🤣🤣

I’m sincerely impressed with ya’ll that are wheeler-dealers. Prior to this announcement I would never have sold my HT BvS Batman 1.0. It’s hands down my favorite HT figure. I’m far from convinced yet that v 2.0 will equal or surpass it. There’s a strong chance that it will, granted. But even if just for sentimental reasons I’m okay holding onto it.

A close second is JL Superman with that beautiful vibrant blue suit. I’ll probably never sell that either because it never appeared in any of the films—Josstice league used such atrocious color grading that the suit looked a teal color. I doubt we’ll see this clean a representation in a 1/6 figure of Cavill’s Superman as the suit was intended to look By Michael Wilkinson.

Knightmare Bats 2.0 = 12.5"
BVS Regular Suit 2.0 = 12.8"
JL Tactical Suit 2.0 = 12.9"
The Flash Batsuit = 12.9"

What the actual ****???

Back