1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Got mine in last night! :yess: That's what's great about being in SoCal...get's here quick from SSC.
But also got a few IM armors in so had to check those first.

Hopefully will be unboxing Gamora tonight

Congrats!! :rock

I love the wording in your sig btw...'The age of Men is over. The time of the geek has come! :lol

No frills, in hand...literally.

mQ7B3w.jpg

I love when UPS trolls. On the truck out for delivery ALL day, now they tell me delivery has been delayed until tomorrow. For absolutely no reason. :monkey4

No frills, in hand...literally.

mQ7B3w.jpg
Man that head sculpt is amazing. The hair though... looks like I may have to invest in one of those little barbie doll brushes. Can we even buy one of those things by itself?

SSC has gotten back to me an they're sending me a whole new body, I just needed the left arm but okay :lol

Yeah again SSC's return/exchange is the best.

She's great. Thought the hair would be a pain, but not so much.
17146412932_de16064c00_b.jpg

Looks good....even there hair. :)

While the outfit looks well-rendered, the pants don't look real forgiving...can you get any poses other than standing straight up, legs together? Would like to hope so...

Looks good....even there hair. :)

While the outfit looks well-rendered, the pants don't look real forgiving...can you get any poses other than standing straight up, legs together? Would like to hope so...

leg articulation is pretty much zero. this is about as much as you'll get

CCsPnqnUkAEq-lI.jpg

classic 80's gamora! lol! too funny! :rotfl

I love when UPS trolls. On the truck out for delivery ALL day, now they tell me delivery has been delayed until tomorrow. For absolutely no reason. :monkey4

This happened to me last month with my star-lord delivery. Came to find out the ups truck had caught fire. It was delivered the next day without a problem.

Great pics. I know it's been beaten to death but that expression is so blah. You're hot gamora! Smile!

All these pics are awesome! Some great posing too!

Congrats!! :rock

I love the wording in your sig btw...'The age of Men is over. The time of the geek has come! :lol

Thanks BagginsOfBagEnd! And yeah I figured someone with your avatar might appreciate where that quote was modified from ;)

Well I was able to unbox her and set her up. Great figure!
Kudos to all you with the dynamic poses! I am too afraid to try to do some action poses with either of them (actually with most my HT)

WARNING after about an hour with Gamora's arm in this position, when I straightened her arm, there was creasing! Almost look like it would crack.
It went away, but those dang rubber arms! Use caution in your posing!

Anyway, I got into this line for Groot & Rocket, so here's hoping we get them soooon!!!!

Hot_Toys_Star_Lord_Gamora_boxes_IMG_4613.jpg

Hot_Toys_Star_Lord_Gamora_IMG_4607.jpg

This happened to me last month with my star-lord delivery. Came to find out the ups truck had caught fire. It was delivered the next day without a problem.

Damn, that's crazy. No idea what happened with Gamora yesterday but it says "Missed 4/15 @ 19:00" on the pack out box. Which makes me even more glad that I always pack out.. That would've been on the brown shipper.

Loving all the awesome pics on this thread! :rock :rock

Back