1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

It doesn't even look like Zoe Saldana. The sculpted widow's peak to barbie hair looks awful too. Hot Toys should give up on doing barbie hair, and just sculpt it even if it does restrict the head articulation.

Dude, when was the last time you have your eyes checked? I think is time to see your doctor again...

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

Ordered! She looks fantastic.

Re: Article: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

It doesn't even look like Zoe Saldana. The sculpted widow's peak to barbie hair looks awful too. Hot Toys should give up on doing barbie hair, and just sculpt it even if it does restrict the head articulation.

Seriously? I think the likeness is dead-on. One of HT's best sculpts ever.

I don't get it, she done nothing for me, it's a good likeness just the eyes and expression makes her look dead, its weird.

This really makes me want to see a "STAR TREK" line. They nailed her likeness!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

A Star Trek line would be awesome and extremely easy to make for HT. The only thing they'd have to really spend time on are all the sculpts. And you KNOW HT would make a god damn scaled Enterprise to go with the figures.

Almost all of their female sculpts have had no emotion

In fact I think that new Sigourney sculpt is the only female sculpt HT has done with any kind of expression other than neutral. Can't think of any others

This really makes me want to see a "STAR TREK" line. They nailed her likeness!

Please HT!!! Give me a Kirk, Spock, Bones, and Uhura.

I'm trying to avoid the GotG threads since I haven't seen the movie yet, so I don't want to backtrack & read the thread, but if someone could please answer this. Is there an exclusive version of this figure?

I'm trying to avoid the GotG threads since I haven't seen the movie yet, so I don't want to backtrack & read the thread, but if someone could please answer this. Is there an exclusive version of this figure?
No exclusive. Only one with an exclusive so far is Star Lord.

So impressed with the look of this figure. She'll be one of my most anticipated of the GOTG figures.

Thank you.

Pre ordered.

Saying it looks nothing like her, was a bit of an exaggeration, but to me this is easily the weakest of the Guardians put up for order so far. Her skin looks like it's the wrong shade of green, looking more Hulk green than the vibrant green from the movie. There is also something about the eyes that looks wrong, and her face looks chubbier to me too.

And the transition from the sculpted hair on her fivehead to rooted hair looks bad to me.

Well, you can't please everyone. :dunno

Pre ordered the guardians will be my first marvel figures from hot toys.

A full-size Hot Toys figure for $200? Well, I'll be damned.

deathtombstone.jpg

Back