1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure what the gun he comes with is about. Looks like the one Biff has in alternate 1985 but Marty never uses it. Only time he uses a gun is at the Cafe 80s playing Wild Gunman.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

A bit more of a grim expression than I'd prefer (I mean come on, it's Michael J Fox, you gotta give him at least a bit of a smile), but still a fantastic likeness and overall great looking figure.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Definitely an extra accessory fail. MJF should of had the hoverboard handlebars as an extra accessory giving the iconic scene when he takes the little girls hoverboard. Wild gunman gun?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

A bit more of a grim expression than I'd prefer (I mean come on, it's Michael J Fox, you gotta give him at least a bit of a smile), but still a fantastic likeness and overall great looking figure.
If you want a more versatile marty I agree but to be fair part II was pretty dark for a back to the future movie

7c00edd2362d415fe6b8f07994787c31.jpg

A couple of the smaller pics (hat one) don't look quite spot-on, but the main large pic is an amazing MJF likeness.:clap Almost looks like a pic of the real guy from that era.

What a comeback for the HT BTTF collection - a new Marty sculpt and a Doc. Would never have believed it.:yess:

The "make Doc" thread came through. That's the power of love...

Wait.....there's 2 Marty head sculpt?

Ok...i see. That make sense. 2 head sculpt will only jack up the prices lol. Marty with the hat looks good! :clap

Looks great. I hate the Doc head sculpt though. Not sure if I want one without the other.

*sigh* selling off my part I Marty has not had the desired effect. I want these.

If you want a more versatile marty I agree but to be fair part II was pretty dark for a back to the future movie

True, but it didn't really get dark and grim until they got to alternate-1985. His attitude during most of the future scenes when he was wearing that costume was a lot brighter and happier.

I love the new sculpt and glad it looks like there will be the hair piece with the hat.

I do thing the sleeves on the jacket could be more bulky. They seem too form fitting to me.

Agree with the others. The gun exclusive accessory? Meh

No word on when these go up or if they'll be individual or a box set?

*sigh* selling off my part I Marty has not had the desired effect. I want these.

Thinking of selling my EX version,not expecting to get much for it,I want this for sure.

Love the new sculpt but will pass since I love my part 1 Marty more. Doc is the only one I'm getting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Looks like two separate sculpts to me… not interchangeable hair.

By the looks of this picture, I'd say its going to be separate hair, looks like you can see where it will come off. They did the separate hair for Luke & Han so I'd imagine it'd be the same thing for him.
FB_IMG_1469531841082.jpg

Woah! Heavy headsculpt that would also work great for a "Clint Eastwood" release.

HT BTTFIII Marty mock-up.jpg

Back