1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Yea, I'm getting confused with the TF EXs. It's clear that Hill, Luke, Tank & Raiden are but they are also labeling the Delorean, Marty and Veronica as EXs too

Very cool figure! BTTFII has always been my favorite BTTF film. They go to the future, they go to an alternate 1985 and then of course back to 1955, where you basically get a rerun and dose of the 1st movie again.

I do think they should have released a version of Doc from the 1st movie though before releasing this. I also would probably pick up a 1955 version of Biff in a heartbeat if they ever came out with him.

I'll likely be picking up this BTTFII version of Marty. It's obligatory that they include the almanac as one of the accessories.

Yea, I'm getting confused with the TF EXs. It's clear that Hill, Luke, Tank & Raiden are but they are also labeling the Delorean, Marty and Veronica as EXs too

I noticed that too in the news letter and on the website the picture of Marty shows toy fair exclusive labelled in the lower left corner..... I'm glad I cancelled my delorean I'm getting this! :D

I'd like a new HS but it'd probably be some variation of "perplexed."

Marty-McFly-What.gif

marty-mcfly-wearing-neon-hat-4280.jpg

latest

Needs a new head and definitely the hat. I'm sure Doc will show up soon. I'm really in for multiple eras of Marty--'80s, Future, '50s and Western if the line goes that far, and at least 80s and future. I am, However, only getting one DeLorean and it will have hover wheels. So if this one is indeed confirmed to be a second release, DeLorean #1 will be cancelled. Instead of developing two DeLoreans, how about one '66 Batmobile.

It'd be nice if the jacket came with accordion-style, adjustable sleeves.

2015_marty_c.jpg

Back-To-The-Future-Jacket-Predictions-Come-True-Back-To-The-Future-2015-Predictions-Technology-Back-To-The-Future-2015-Hovverboa-303746.gif

Yeah and it'd be nice if the Hoverboard really "hovered" too. ;)

Like this a lot...had to cancel the first one, so....we'll see when this one comes up....love the "linoleum" floor on the stand but...Hot Toys, PLEASE lose those insane goose neck stand supports...are at the very least, offer the the standard stands too...

Wonder if there are more unpictured accesories like the mylar baseball cap, the Sports Magazine or anything else?

Yeah and it'd be nice if the Hoverboard really "hovered" too. ;)

You know what I meant! :thwak I don't expect the sleeves to retract with the push of a button. It would be neat, however, if you could adjust the sleeves by hand.

At the moment, the jacket looks like...well, just a jacket. The sleeves aren't nearly puffy enough.

11034899_980435565330396_4612160552976118413_n.jpg

It looked great when I first saw the pictures, its starting to loose its impact the more I look at it now though. Loving the accessories though, those Nike Mags, Hover board and Nike bag/box thing, oh and the jacket looks great too!...Dammit I do kind of want this!

I wonder will the part 2 delorean come with the lights lit up on the wheels and underside of the car like in the movie.

IMG_4498-500x375.jpg

c13cde0cc6d9ceb3f5eb347f3f28cb6b.jpg

check this out guys
I think they'll make a new head sculpt.this is just a prototype

Check out this video. The prototype certainly has lights on the underside of the car, though not the wheels.

Pure awesomeness. Looks great but what's the bet this will get shelved. Always is the case with these things...Just look at the batmobile 66.

looking at that video I do not see any lever or switch that makes the wheels fold down like my 1/15 so it looks to me that this is gonna be permanently in flight mode but I could be wrong ;).

Back