1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

I bet there is only ONE Delorean from HT- they are adding optional Mr Fusuon attachment and making the wheels fold- they are not going to sell two versions at that price pount. We'll see..

Yeah it does seem odd to me if in fact Hot Toys is doing two DeLoreans. I have to think most people aren't going to buy more than one and I'm sure these aren't just easy to produce either and I'm guessing they'd have to put a lot of resources on just this product. Plus I'm guessing this isn't the type of thing that flies off the shelves either so I'd think they'd want to limit it more than normal 1/6th offerings.

Well one big difference could be that the shoe design for the part 1 version was more generic. For part 2, that is a very distinctive shoe--logo or no logo. Hot Toys would have its pants sued off if they tried to get away with that one.

I get what you mean but the Nike Bruin can hardly be described as being generic. I would put it up there second to Chuck Taylor's.

3rd goes to Air Jordans.

If It were up to me I would reveal doc on October 21st 2015

I bet there is only ONE Delorean from HT- they are adding optional Mr Fusuon attachment and making the wheels fold- they are not going to sell two versions at that price pount. We'll see..

I disagree. I can totally see HT putting out two Deloreans. I think a good number of people were waiting to see this version before preordering BTTF1 Delorean. It would definitely make sense and increase sales of one car did both, and having POd part 1 car I truly hope you're right, but I wouldn't put it past them to make not just two, but a third for Part 3.

I think if they do release two versions they're really going to split the market on these, I imagine most will just buy one so I can see these going on discount at some point to help clear them out.

I didn't buy the first one because I wanted the 2nd one, problem is I can't afford this right now, i hope it will be available for a bit... I was hoping we wouldn't see it for another year.

Don't think I need another Marty. Here's a couple pics from today.

3fa431299ba6e221f3f6dae146870648.jpg

a8296af793653dd12dc28c0af3981a44.jpg

1b9965c4d0ddc7fc15fd9600d9bce63f.jpg

If there are no other accessories included with this I hope they at least throw on a generic stand. I don't use these massive flight stands since they take up too much room in the detolf and hate when they don't include s generic stand to go with it.

lol they finally get license from nike. No new headsculpt? No hat? No almanac?

oh noes... we didn't even get the first delorean and now the new one is announced...
though i would prefer to have this flying delorean i can't afford a second one. already put my pre-order on the first. damn HT... now will hesitate or even not to pre-order big stuffs that usually ppl wouldn't buy a second one from you in case you do this again! bad move unless for people that ordered the first one can at least get a conversion add on package paying lil extra.
as for the new marty, i'll pass though i really like that nike shoes and the hoverboard!

Since this is a regular release it will have a new sculpt. Add the hat and it's a homerun. I just noticed his pockets are inside out!

we all want to see that hat made 1/6 scale...

Pity no Doc yet.

Since this is a regular release it will have a new sculpt. Add the hat and it's a homerun. I just noticed his pockets are inside out!
Looking back at Sideshow's pics, I'm starting to think this won't be a regular release:

Coming Soon | Sideshow Collectibles

Of all these, the only ones that have the "2015 Toy Fair Exclusive" tag are Marty, the Deloreon, Maria Hill, and a repaint of Raiden. All of these minor releases (Hill) or rehashes/variants of some sort--typically the kind of thing you see as Toy Fair exclusives.

I'm thinking this is the Marty we're going to get--no new sculpt, no hat.

I thought these were the exclusives:
11220127_915844398453889_1247958950399333537_n.jpg

Either way, I'll take Marty as shown (assuming they finish that hoverboard with the strap), or with whatever else they want to add.

Yeah those are the 4 ex.

Marty is regular, and this is most likely just an early proto with more to come.

i hope you're right. seems to excessive and redundant on such a huge piece as the delorean. hopefully we will get some answers before the shows over with.

Back