1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Yeah no Doc..what a shame- if we see II Marty go up first with no Doc I would tend to say he's canned..second Marty release might be a way for HT to get some more cash out existing Marty figure

Saw Marty at a con in Guangzhou yesterday. He had a few more accessories than I've seen before. The cap looks pretty rushed and is hopefully placeholder for something a bit more special.

wrqm5jG.jpg

Well, that's one way for me to get my hands on a pair of Air Mags.

Seriously though, now that they have the license, why can't they just throw in a pair of nikes from the first movie also? I'm sure a lot of people who are going to buy this also bought the first one.

Seriously though, now that they have the license, why can't they just throw in a pair of nikes from the first movie also? I'm sure a lot of people who are going to buy this also bought the first one.

I thought about that too. Would be a great throw in. I would have to buy a few extras of them though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444171588.685140.jpg

I just finished reading the "We Don't Need Roads" book on BTTF and they had an interesting bit about how during production, they dressed MJF in his Marty costume but didn't have shoes ready at the time, and the Bruins were what he was already wearing and they decided to keep them in there. As far as the ones from part 2, I have to think that Nike and Universal have a mutual agreement on the licensing regarding the Mags.

Mjf is not allowed to sign any bruin or mag shoes with a nike logo.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

20151006_010511.jpg

20151006_010547.jpg

Had my Marty on Kanedas Bike for a few. :)

So I guess Hot toys are simply not making a doc brown? Time is ticking and still nothing. Sad times.

Not buying another Marty until there's a Doc.

I must admit the lack of any news about a doc figure is disappointing. I still think they will make him, but the longer they wait the more my hope dwindles. I need a doc to go with Marty.

I just purchased Marty, and I'm also looking for Doc Brown. I'm hoping Einstein will be included with Doc.

I still believe HT will make a Doc but why would it be a priority? HT doesn't seem to pay any heed to anniversaries, not to mention it's up to its eyeballs in Star Wars - OT and ST - and Marvel stuff at the moment.

As with John Matrix, the PO will likely pop up one day, clear out of the blue.

If they're are making two DeLpreans that shows they have quite a bit of faith in the line. I'm guessing Doc is a hard one to sculpt so perhaps they're just taking their time with him and of course the !arvel stuff takes priority. I still think there's a very good chance we'll see him, this Marty is a fairly easy figure for them With a lot of reused elements so it's not surprising we're seeing it so soon after the Part I version.

The only way for Doc to work is rooted hair, and we all know how folks here hate rooted hairs.

Well.....looks like I'm canceling my Delorean order and waiting for this one. That's a pain in the ass but those folding wheels (hopefully LED) look fantaaaaastic!!

really depends whether you want a Classic Delorean look or Futuristic look. But I think most people won't choose the 3rd Delorean on tracks.

Nice they added the hat and Pepsi. Can't wait for this.

It's been awhile since I've seen any interview with Howard Chan. Hopefully someone asks him about Doc whenever the next interview will be.

Back