1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can remove it from the box (the cardboard just slide so you can put it back into the box...) but don't know if Emmet can hold it

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

You can remove it from the box (the cardboard just slide so you can put it back into the box...) but don't know if Emmet can hold it

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Cool, thanks. An odd choice for an exclusive if he and Marty can't hold them.

Pretty happy with Marty and Doc in my shelf :clap:clap:clap

IMG_5387_1200.jpg

IMG_5388_1200.jpg

It sure is hard to find a 1/6 scale white jumpsuit. I bought a couple light colored ones and am going to try some bleach.

Received mine from kghobby. Both exclusive versions. Took 3 days to arrive which is quick. For now, Ive settled on this setup. I may change up my delorean/pt1 marty display, but for now this will do

(reposted to sort out the pictures. Not sure why the portrait pics posted in landscape)

20180121_212933-1.jpg
photostudio_1516571275690.jpg
photostudio_1516571242117.jpg

Man doc is not very photogenic I’m hoping he’s one of those “in hand” figures

I guess Ill take solace in the fact that most of the figure will be standing behind Marty on the shelf :lol

One of the best parts to me, when I was unboxing Marty, was just the attention to detail on the accessories, so I love that part about Doc. Its been a while since I've had a figure with so many unique accessories and not just a few pieces of battle-damaged chest reactor pieces or interchangeable repulsor hands

You got the arm to go up to his forehead!!! Great display. Man I must really suck at posing. I tried for hours trying to get his arm to bend like that lol

You got the arm to go up to his forehead!!! Great display. Man I must really suck at posing. I tried for hours trying to get his arm to bend like that lol

Took me a little while... bout 5 to 10mins. I was originally gonna have him like this but it just didnt gel with me. Its a difficult figure to pose cos of the expression

20180121_210948.jpg

I will say this about doc that is a huge positive the paint apps. They did a great job of giving him that peachy reddish Caucasian look unlike most 1/6 figures where caucasians are so brown they look Hispanic (not that there’s anything wrong with Hispanics me being one myself lol)

Back