1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say this about doc that is a huge positive the paint apps. They did a great job of giving him that peachy reddish Caucasian look unlike most 1/6 figures where caucasians are so brown they look Hispanic (not that there’s anything wrong with Hispanics me being one myself lol)

Estoy de acuerdo. Hot Toys hizo un trabajo increíble en el culo blanco loco de Doc !!! Amo esta figura

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Overall I'm actually pretty happy with this set. The head sculpt is better in hand, helped by another nice realistic facial paint app despite the likeness perhaps not being perfect. The details in the costume are also fantastic, but I think the yellow coat and pants are a little too bright. Overall, a nice addition to the BTTF collection!

20180123_233812b.jpg

Ah. I see that now. I didn’t notice from the first pictures of what’s in the box.

Does anyone know what body the doc brown is comparable to? I’m getting a custom hazmat suit made but don’t have a body in hand yet.

My payment on bank shows as processing. Shouldn't be long now :)

I've also seen where I log into SS and go to Orders, and see something in a shipped state with a tracking #, then got the shipped email the next day. Worth checking that too I guess.

Yeah, I did. Mine has also said payment processing for the last day or so. Hopefully Doc doesn’t get struck by lightning.

I asked sideshow about why it hasn't shipped. They don't even have it in stock yet. Something happened and they were stuck in Long Beach. "We're expecting Doc any time now"

Overall I'm actually pretty happy with this set. The head sculpt is better in hand, helped by another nice realistic facial paint app despite the likeness perhaps not being perfect. The details in the costume are also fantastic, but I think the yellow coat and pants are a little too bright. Overall, a nice addition to the BTTF collection!

View attachment 388977

His facial expression looks like he's getting "Oral Pleasure"!!
96f16ee114b0b4ec89ab8e697bb9f74f--pulp-fiction-short-hair.jpg

Got Marty and Doc today. First thing i did was swap Doc's body with a regular TT clone. The double jointed elbows make holding the sunglasses possible. The stock body with it's single joint elbows and muscular arms was a very poor choice.

bttf2.jpg

In hand I'm very happy with this figure. The likeness is probably only a 7/10 and the expression limiting but with the shades on it looks much better. The accessories and tailoring are top notch. I suppose the yellow should be less vibrant but I can live with that.

Just waiting on part 2 Marty now to have the set. It still feels incomplete without Biff and Einstein..obviously HT are never going to give us those figures more's the pity.

Back