1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered at BBTS. I didn't need the Exclusive and saves a deposit in case anything happens and I need to cancel.

Hahaha me too Id even buy the hill valley police officers with the glowing baton. I own the real screenused baton from part 2 btw
00c409aea0707a9a89345e8d8fa5128f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Shut the front door, what?!!!:hi5: That is so ****ing awesome bro.

Now the real question is this; was this Mary Trainor's baton? lol

Love how SS is baiting us with the part 1 DeLorean and free shipping, trying to squeeze out whatever pieces they have left of that one before putting up part 2 up for PO....lol

I passed on part 1 because part 2 to me is the iconic DeLorean...
Honestly if they eventually discount the part one DeLorean in addition to free shipping I'd be tempted as much as I want the new one.

Honestly if they eventually discount the part one DeLorean in addition to free shipping I'd be tempted as much as I want the new one.

Definitely. SS would have to discount it and have free shipping for me to bite. As it stands it wouldn't be much of a discount as I would still be paying $52 in tax.

Shut the front door, what?!!!:hi5: That is so ****ing awesome bro.

Now the real question is this; was this Mary Trainor's baton? lol
Lol this baton was used in the daylight scenes where jennifer was found in the alley where doc and marty left her

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Love the expression on this one. We're lucky to even be getting this figure at all in my mind, HT won't have time to go back to these classics at all soon.

Just PO'd both...now it's time for that wonderful hover conversion Delorean to come next. I really want to live in my car next year, so c'mon Hot Toys, put it up for PO.
593fac1cba03202585202b9c8addd576.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My only disappointment with this figure is that I wish we had an alternate outfit. I'm still happy to get the figure but I wish we got one of Doc's other looks from the second film. Just because he really doesn't wear this one that long and some of his accessories would make sense with a different outfit.

I wonder if there's any chance that we'll get figures from the third film too eventually. I wouldn't mind getting Doc and Marty in their western gear.

You know when I went and saw the scene again with future Doc, his hair was more slicked back like HT did

So for sculpted hair HT got it right for the likeness

What a difference four years made

I'd rather go on eBay and see if I can get him close to retail without all these additional tax and shipping charges.

I'm with you on that, but you'll be amazed how many people frown on this idea as you're avoiding tax etc. But :dunno I'm all for saving money.

Wouldn't be surprised if 1985 Doc is a convention exclusive at some point.

Except the pt2 Doc sculpt is after he removes the latex makeup to make him look older. A proper 1985 Doc would be a more aged sculpt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The prices are worse in the UK. All theyve done is swap the dollar sign for a pound sign. My problem is that I would like to have the walkie talkie incentive (even if it doesnt fit the figure) but dont know if I can justify the cost of importing it to the UK. I do have the evil dead ash on pre order with them, does anyone know if I can move the NRD over to the Doc Exclusive?

:exactly: This! Checked the UK sites today! :thud: I was thinking of getting both Part 2 Doc and Marty but at £240 and £230 respectively, that ain't gonna happen now! Already have Part 1 Marty so for now I'll just settle for getting Doc, hopefully I can get his price down a bit by using some reward points.

I wonder if there's any chance that we'll get figures from the third film too eventually. I wouldn't mind getting Doc and Marty in their western gear.

:goodpost: Always thought they'd make excellent looking figures, although I'd want a Mad Dog figure to go with them!!

:exactly: This! Checked the UK sites today! :thud: I was thinking of getting both Part 2 Doc and Marty but at £240 and £230 respectively, that ain't gonna happen now! Already have Part 1 Marty so for now I'll just settle for getting Doc, hopefully I can get his price down a bit by using some reward points.

:goodpost: Always thought they'd make excellent looking figures, although I'd want a Mad Dog figure to go with them!!

YES TO MAD DOG:pray:

Back