1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this HT upping their prices or SSC upping theirs? All the Suicide Squad figures are at this new price as well and they all have exclusives.
Personally I think it's Sideshow. Their prices have crept up pretty fast and I sort of think they're marking up Hot Toys to make it seem like they're on about equal level in terms of pricing. A lot of the recent Sideshow figures have cost more than Hot Toys or cost the same for a more bare bones figure.

They keep increasing the price, so sucks. To think Ironman figures price at least $350. Muh....

Doc looks awesome, but the price is iffy. $250 for such a basic figure. I wonder if we might be about to see the 1/6 pricing bubble burst

Is this HT upping their prices or SSC upping theirs? All the Suicide Squad figures are at this new price as well and they all have exclusives.

It's looking that way,quite a few of the retailers over here in the UK seem to listing them at £230+ now whereas a few months back figures were around the £200 mark. Getting even more expensive to collect now :(

Bit gutted about no BTTF1 Doc to be honest. Not keen on the face sculpt either. I have BTF 1 Delorian and Marty and I don't want to buy the BTF 2 Delorian and Marty too.

Watchable gonna do though, eh

Yes. Delorean would not match any specific scene but this Doc can fit with BTTF Marty. Just not as well as a radiation Doc would have of course.

I'm actually very surprised HT didn't do a radiation Doc now, as I honestly thought we would not get any version.

Of course. I would like that version. I'm still iffy on this one due to it not screaming Doc to me as the BTTF 2 Marty does. But I don't know if we will see another figure of his.

Of course. I would like that version. I'm still iffy on this one due to it not screaming Doc to me as the BTTF 2 Marty does. But I don't know if we will see another figure of his.

I'd also imagine that this is it now for Doc. Shame the sculpt is weak.

You're right, they appear together in those outfits but the car...shame I only have the part one car now. Can't justify buying both at all.

I'd also imagine that this is it now for Doc. Shame the sculpt is weak.

You're right, they appear together in those outfits but the car...shame I only have the part one car now. Can't justify buying both at all.
The test paint sculpt looks better. Unless someone does a Mr.Fusion mod.
image.jpeg

Back