1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
239773805_4281374035264505_7666608833378946471_n.jpg

Looking at the side by side comparisons I like the Original Trilogy version quite a bit more than the one from The Mandalorian.

I was comparing BBTS and KG for total price and I realized that BBTS now doesn't show (US) tax at the check out.
Almost tricked me there..
(Edit) - Only happens when It's set to pile of loot. My bad..

Looks like he has Pigpen as a buddy! 😂

I resisted the Mando Scout for a long time, until I finally saw the appeal of the languid, slovenly trooper.

He feels quite unique among the released Imperials.

Like Al Bundy reluctantly joined the Empire for the money, but tried to get away with doing as little as possible!

just realize I've bought every single releases from ROTJ line, yes everything from this list, in conjunction with newly released Scouts. Coincidentally Boba with Sarlacc pit deluxe set was my first Hot Toys, so for some reason I think I'm destined to hooked with this specific OT timeline lol.

Only ROTJ Vader remains, we shall see.

Attachments

• HT SWROTJ copy.jpg
    HT SWROTJ copy.jpg
    556.4 KB · Views: 348
Two Mando Scouts here as well...

While I think my preference has always leaned toward the rotj scouts, I have no regrets with the mando versions. I've really been enjoying them as a pair. I hope to add a pair of the rotj scouts and bike too.

Something that's common between the two versions are the boots, the articulation is fantastic, especially with a kneeling pose. Something that's not as natural with molded boots.

sb17_orig.jpg

sb18_orig.jpg

sb20_orig.jpg

just realize I've bought every single releases from ROTJ line, yes everything from this list, in conjunction with newly released Scouts. Coincidentally Boba with Sarlacc pit deluxe set was my first Hot Toys, so for some reason I think I'm destined to hooked with this specific OT timeline lol.

ht-swrotj-copy-jpg.535810

I'll have all those once I know where I'm getting the Scout from.

Plus Sideshow's Bib Fortuna; Boushh; Vader; Jabba; Jabba 2.0; Jabba Creature Packs 1 & 2; Lando Skiff; the three Rebel Commandos and the Scout Trooper.

The older figures still stand their ground, though the Commandos only after updating the bodies and sculpts.

HT Bib, Boushh and Commandos would finally put the Sideshows into retirement, or at least the background.

Last edited:

Yeah it feels great to add one more to an already full list. There are a few I haven't got yet or aren't interested in, but so far I'm 100% ROTJ.

HT_SW.jpg

*Zurdo mode activated*

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Sooooo glad this went up. What a day! Yeah it's expensive, but when you collect OT it's only 1 figure per year

Absolute PO for me. Full on speeder and trooper set. I'm all giddy with excitement.
Sadly I'm too much of a boomer to find and post a gif.
All this excitement and positivity I'm feeling. Must be what its like to be Zurda95D.
Feels pretty good.

:lol :lol

:peace:peace:peace

haha well, it looks just like a regular from the front and it's so tiny on screen, it's barely in the film.

Back