Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see the endgame here.

Are you expecting retailers to post pre-orders without posting pictures of the figure?

Will we only be able to purchase the figure through the Facebook group? I left Facebook because of privacy concerns, I'm not going to re-join and send you my personal info, just to see pictures of a figure I might purchase. That's ridiculous.

Are you expecting retailers to post pre-orders without posting pictures of the figure?

Will we only be able to purchase the figure through the Facebook group? I left Facebook because of privacy concerns, I'm not going to re-join and send you my personal info, just to see pictures of a figure I might purchase. That's ridiculous.

We're trying to contain the spread of the pics as much as possible, when we posted pics here they were taken and re posted all over social media, we're still hunting down posts that include them, posts that tagged RS, several actors and other toy companies. You're obviously not stupid, the decision to not post anymore pictures here was one that was necessary.

The message I sent out was out of concern of someone missing out and also so people who don't know where to buy it or want to know in advance get the information first hand on the FB group, since we'll post info there before pre orders go up. I understand not wanting to create a FB account, that is why I asked for those who want to know about pre orders and prices in advance without FB to PM here.

Also the only personal info we need is for the people to confirm their forums username and and give us a code which would be sent here upon recieving the message with the username. We meant no harm or anything, quite the contrary.

Jeez dude calm you're farm

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Then don't.

Thanks for the story.

Bye.

tenor.gif

To all who have tried to join the FB group, please check your messages, message requests on there, thank you.

ANNOUNCEMENT

From now on, news and future events will only be posted on our private FB group, we are accepting trustworthy people and forum members on there, we hope many of you join us. You can PM me your FB name so I can send you a link for you all to join. Thank you again for your support on behalf of the team.

Hi there! I just sent you a PM. I'd love to get a Cowboy!! :)

Folks who don't have FB and want some info in advance please respond to this post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back