Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this going to be a personal preorder only? I used to buy from a reseller and shops in my country that helps with a preorder

Ive stayed up for this eagle. Haha I’m sure we’ll hear something soon.

Fininshing some minor stuff, those who have contacted me wait for a PM, others keep an eye of my profile!:wink1:

What's the average pre-order to release time-frame with limtoys? I'm assuming it's not the 136 month job Hot Toys pulls.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

What's the average pre-order to release time-frame with limtoys? I'm assuming it's not the 136 month job Hot Toys pulls.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Usually somewhere between 3 to 6 months. We also apoligize for the delay, working as fast as we can to get POs out! :)

I hope i haven't missed anything. POs still haven't open up right?

The eagle has taken flight, more info and PMs soon. :wink1:

Usually somewhere between 3 to 6 months. We also apoligize for the delay, working as fast as we can to get POs out! :)

That's a totally reasonable time frame. Getting both Geralt and this generic cowboy in the same year will be awesome. :wink1:

The figure looks great! Can you confirm a 1/12 version is coming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna be hard to top this one. Everything looks spot on :clap

Yup! Figure of the year right here. Superb job and loaded to the gills..and the update about the third head sculpt...wow.

I suggested if they're doing that then maybe go the extra and release a separate Weapons & Accessories pack of extra stuff plus another gun belt, all voted for by the fans and customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back