Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

Yes, as long as it's contained and nobody brings it to the actors or RS attention it's ok.
A closed RD facebook group I'm in had a few of these pics in a post I came across, but nobody was tagged in it. Still, I asked the guy that posted it to delete it, but was still there last time I looked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A closed RD facebook group I'm in had a few of these pics in a post I came across, but nobody was tagged in it. Still, I asked the guy that posted it to delete it, but was still there last time I looked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you for the heads up, like I previously said, as long as it stays contained and RS folks aren't informed of it, it should be fine!

That’s the look I’ll be going with, though with the clean shaven headsculp. Pretty much the look I had for the entire game. Bring on John!

Thank you for the heads up, like I previously said, as long as it stays contained and RS folks aren't informed of it, it should be fine!

Hey! i REALLY dont wanna miss out on this. i think i found the facebook group but theres multiple pages etc that havnt been updated. Could you PM me where i need to keep an eye out so i can make sure i get this preorder in? Thanks a lot! :D

Can you provide a list of websites where the pre-order will be available. It's a very incredible figure!

Giantoy will probably have it

PSA

On behalf of @Firejclawjack and the team at Limtoys we ask everyone to delete posts which contain responses with pictures of the figure in them as soon as possible. Thank you.
@Kaldas
@Knightstalker
@Drake
@chipgau
@Luisenigma1
@Crazymontana

Love the marketing effort at play. Now everyone's going to buy it thinking it's going to be hard to get.

Love the marketing effort at play. Now everyone's going to buy it thinking it's going to be hard to get.

I wish that was the case...:( Unfortunately some *******s like to ruin everyones fun and went out of their way to let RS and RC know about this, some even created accounts to tag them on pics on purpose….We never wanted to delete the pics… We are racing against the clock now, we'll post more info in the comming day.

I wish that was the case...:( Unfortunately some *******s like to ruin everyones fun and went out of their way to let RS and RC know about this, some even created accounts to tag them on pics on purpose….We never wanted to delete the pics… We are racing against the clock now, we'll post more info in the comming day.
Do let us know when your putting it up for preorder then. Because it can be any moment and don't want to miss out.

PSA

On behalf of @Firejclawjack and the team at Limtoys we ask everyone to delete posts which contain responses with pictures of the figure in them as soon as possible. Thank you.
@Kaldas
@Knightstalker
@Drake
@chipgau
@Luisenigma1
@Crazymontana

And done

PSA

@Kaldas
@Knightstalker
@Drake
@chipgau
@Luisenigma1
@Crazymontana

Done!!!

PSA

@Kaldas
@Knightstalker
@Drake
@chipgau
@Luisenigma1
@Crazymontana

Done.

What about official LimToys FB page and group ?

Done.

What about official LimToys GB page and group ?

They’re changing everything on there to not reference RDR2 at all and just calling it a generic ‘cowboy’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back