Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

PSA

On behalf of @Firejclawjack and the team at Limtoys we ask everyone to delete posts which contain responses with pictures of the figure in them as soon as possible. Thank you.
@Kaldas
@Knightstalker
@Drake
@chipgau
@Luisenigma1
@Crazymontana

Sorted. Sorry for the delay, only just logged on for today.

Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

Change the thread title?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Look, changing the thread title or not putting copyrighted names on things isn't going to stop anything.

If Rockstar wants to sue you, they'll sue you. They won't though. At most, they'll issue a C&D. Changing the name won't stop them from issuing a C&D.

But guess what? That still won't stop anything. As previously mentioned, the Special Cop figure got a C&D, but it was still released. Hell, it even got re-released ... twice.

Thanks for deleting the posts guys, @chipgau you're up!:)
As a far as Pre orders go, keep an eye on this thread, I also suggest you join our private Facebook group where we will be uploading exclusive content.

Look, changing the thread title or not putting copyrighted names on things isn't going to stop anything.

If Rockstar wants to sue you, they'll sue you. They won't though. At most, they'll issue a C&D. Changing the name won't stop them from issuing a C&D.

But guess what? That still won't stop anything. As previously mentioned, the Special Cop figure got a C&D, but it was still released. Hell, it even got re-released ... twice.
We are threading lightly from now on.

Thanks for deleting the posts guys, @chipgau you're up!:)
As a far as Pre orders go, keep an eye on this thread, I also suggest you join our private Facebook group where we will be uploading exclusive content.

We are threading lightly from now on.

Could you PM the private FB group link by chance please? I believe I friend requested the FB page but there seems to be only a couple of posts so it may be the wrong one?

I also would appreciate being PM's a link to the private FB group! I have little experience with following stuff like this on there...

Seeing everyone scramble trying to keep something alive that was labor of love made by fans, for fans, is so sad to see.

Given what we've seen I'm now remorsed over what could of been in regards to something like J.M or even D.V.D.L happening. What a fantastic trio of a set that could be! Fingers crossed for the future.

May I also have a link to the FB group?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ANNOUNCEMENT

From now on, news and future events will only be posted on our private FB group, we are accepting trustworthy people and forum members on there, we hope many of you join us. You can PM me your FB name so I can send you a link for you all to join. Thank you again for your support on behalf of the team.

I deleted the pic from my post. Sorry for the delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries! PM me if you're interested in our FB group!

Will the only way to buy the figure be through Facebook? I just don’t have a Facebook but I was really interested in this figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back