Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! Figure of the year right here. Superb job and loaded to the gills..and the update about the third head sculpt...wow.

I suggested if they're doing that then maybe go the extra and release a separate Weapons & Accessories pack of extra stuff plus another gun belt, all voted for by the fans and customers.

Awesome news and I hope they add the stalker hat to the extra pack down the road.

Awesome news and I hope they add the stalker hat to the extra pack down the road.

Oh same here! See, they could just release different packs to really give so many options that could be interchangeable if they continue the line. A Weapons pack, Clothing pack etc lol

Now if we could just pre-order already...lol

Oh same here! See, they could just release different packs to really give so many options that could be interchangeable if they continue the line. A Weapons pack, Clothing pack etc lol

Now if we could just pre-order already...lol

Accessory packs could be endless for this release. Also, a shopping spree on Battle Gear Toys is a must!!! :)

Accessory packs could be endless for this release. Also, a shopping spree on Battle Gear Toys is a must!!! :)

I've never heard of them but looking on the site...I'm seeing plenty I'd want! Wonder how well they would scale with this Gunslinger?

Also given I've never ordered a figure from these guys before, is there a preference for seller? I've got KGH and OSK bookmarked right now.

Edit: pricing was revealed to be around $160 for the Deluxe and $115-120 for the standard! That’s insane.

Yep, it’s the deal of the year and looking like the figure of the year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never heard of them but looking on the site...I'm seeing plenty I'd want! Wonder how well they would scale with this Gunslinger?

Also given I've never ordered a figure from these guys before, is there a preference for seller? I've got KGH and OSK bookmarked right now.

Edit: pricing was revealed to be around $160 for the Deluxe and $115-120 for the standard! That’s insane.
They decided to cancel the standard and just do the deluxe for $160-180 in total. Which is still a steal imo and great i can get him with all his gear and accessories.

Wonder if anyone would ever consider offering a custom hairpiece for this. My Arthur had short swept back hair so that's kind of how I see him.

I'd also really love a link to this Facebook group.

Wonder if anyone would ever consider offering a custom hairpiece for this. My Arthur had short swept back hair so that's kind of how I see him.

I'd also really love a link to this Facebook group.

You never know but they’ve mentioned the possibility of the third, short bearded head sculpt possibly coming with more hair pieces too!

Can anyone recommend a 1/6 horse? I wouldn't mind not-Arthur propped alongside my beloved horse Biscuits.

Also a big stack of horsecrap for realism purposes.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back