1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's this now?

I'm not familiar with $50 being in an account to us on GC items? Where is their info on this/how would you access it?

I'm pretty sure its only for international customers. I get one every time I get a hot toys figure with free domestic shipping. I havent payed for a true type in almost a year!

What's this now?

I'm not familiar with $50 being in an account to us on GC items? Where is their info on this/how would you access it?

It's an International Customer coupon, you get a $25 one every time they ship an order, but it doesn't accumulate to more than $50.

But in most cases, it's barely enough to cover the cost of international shipping, so we're really only getting a very small discount.

Oh, that's cool to get a little something back. I was just wondering how many discounts I'd be missing out on :lol

Thanks for the info :duff

do-it.png%3Fw%3D370

Ha. Bly is my next purchase. Currently on back order at SSC. Thanks Outlander.

got my Gree this morning, he's pretty epic! But now the problem... i've run out of room in my trooper cabinet, looks like i'm going to have to move something out, or i can't shut the door, oops.

Gree needs troops! He just doesn't look right with his Coruscant landing guys, he needs them in the Kashyyk gear. :hi5:

Back