1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really seems to be another solid entry into the series... the colors are off, but honestly that is something I would have never realized/noticed on my own :lol

Awesome fig, awesome pics - but there's something a little jarring about Gree standing on a lace doily :lol:lol:lol

for josh's pictures it would be more jarring if he wasn't on a doily.....:)

and i agree with the rest & say great pics josh. outside light always seems to be the best.

Yeah, I always get a where is the doily when I do forget. :lol

Thank you! I really enjoy taking the shots outside even when the wind is howling and colder than all get out.

fantastic pictures everyone!

seeing these and liking the clone wars television show really makes me bummed that they betrayed the jedi! lol.

I got my Commander Gree last Friday. :yess:

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0545-1.jpg

IMG_0546-1.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

Got to thank Sideshow for offering the extra antenna. :clap

In a much earlier post I made a wish for such easily breakable items to have a duplicate piece. Sideshow does listen and spare a thought for fans.:clap

Got to thank Sideshow for offering the extra antenna. :clap

In a much earlier post I made a wish for such easily breakable items to have a duplicate piece. Sideshow does listen and spare a thought for fans.:clap

I second that. THANK YOU!!! Sideshow for packing in extra stuff that is easily breakable, so we don't have to contact you for replacments. :yess:

Love absolutely everthing about this figure and can't wait to add the 442nd clone to the collection.

358e3rs.jpg

Thanks man. Ahh not 100% sure but, i think someone posted a pic awhile back similar to mine. I think Gree looks the best out of the current commander roster with his bucket off and to his side.

Back