1/6 Clone Commanders:Check In

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Bly is pretty much done now, just waiting on my sculting stuff to come in and ill make the ammo pouches.

blydone.jpg

Thanks Weasel, this video wouldn't be possible with out you!
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sibbzxGER7s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can any one who already finished one, post some closeup helmet pics of a custom Bacara with some sort of "WhatUsed&WhatChanged"-list?

Yeah, but I wanna see some good closeups before starting anything, would that be possible?

I dont have Bacara anymore i sold that to Feroze along with the Neyo i sculpted as well. Anyway i have a few pics.

P1000919.jpg

P1000920.jpg

P1000239.jpg

P1000241.jpg

P1000242.jpg

P1000243.jpg

P1000244.jpg

Great work Weasel :clap

I know this is off topic, but I couldn't find the appropriate thread. I just got myself a 1/6 SSC Clone Trooper (the original all white one) for a price that was too good to pass up. I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips or links to tips on how I could weather his armor in a manner consistent with my other clones so he doesn't look all "fresh out of the academy."

There are so many different ways of weathering from pastels to airbrushes... The problem with the fresh clones if paint does not like sticking to their armour... so I give mine a wee dusting of white spray first.. if you bask of any detailed areas you dont want to loose.

Then washes or pastels. I think if you find a pic of a weather up clone that someone has done that you like then post a pic folks will be able to help you out :)

Adding Bly to the thread.
Bly33.jpg

Andre I love your phase 1 bly, I'm half tempted to make one myself but not sure mine would look as good as yours, then I'd be disappointed lol

by far the Phase one Clones are my favorite, plus I'm a huge fan of the CW series too. hence my custom CW Obi wan, but now in the new season he looks differant again LOL, just has the wrist armor on and thats it same with anakin hes got no armor now =( :lol

Last edited:
@speedyweasel dude I'm sure yours would turn out better. I mean come on man look at all your work,your phase 2 Bly is awesome! I think you will hit it on the button brother. Give it a go.

Baccara would be the first clone I'd go for, great armour! If I finish my OT troopers that is.

correct me if i am wrong,but doesnt it look like commander bly is wearing the old suit under the armour on the SS photo?

Last edited:
Back