1/6 Clone Commanders:Check In

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first clone custom ever, reworked hasbro EP2
marmitclone2.jpg

One off Scorch, these were too expensive and i was to 'green at molding' plus several hundred £ in debt learning to mold ,but these are now being revisited as a joint venture 'tween myself and another freak' Helmet was sculpted using the full size RC bucket for ref, so differ slightly from the game version.
DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

Hurricane, that "Scorch" you made is actually "Boss" (the leader of Delta Squad).... Scorch has black/yellow markings

Scorch:
AAAACuMZsCwAAAAAAA8Asw.jpg

Boss:
Boss1.jpg

and the helmet differs a lot from the game version... BobaMike did a pretty good job of getting close to the game version...

anyway, like all of your customs Hurricane, you, C-Phan, and Dorgmal Snow are at the top of the list of best customizers IMO....

Fantastic stuff H ! Hasbro's AOTC clone armour is ( obviously) not up to the standard of SST ( or for that matter Medicom), but with a bit of imagination and a fair amount of work you can turn out a respectable clone . It's a shame they're so hard to pick up nowadays .

BTW Hurricane, I forgot to ask, but what exactly was done to this clone?

marmitclone2.jpg

the armor looks less bulky somehow... did it use the EpIII Hasbro armor or the EpII?

It looks to me like the EpII armor is bulkier with larger hands, while they shrank and de-bulkified the armor and hands for the EpIII version... am I right?

BTW Hurricane, I forgot to ask, but what exactly was done to this clone?

marmitclone2.jpg

the armor looks less bulky somehow... did it use the EpIII Hasbro armor or the EpII?

It looks to me like the EpII armor is bulkier with larger hands, while they shrank and de-bulkified the armor and hands for the EpIII version... am I right?

hi, yep hasbro altered it for ep3 this was the ep2 armor tho just some sections cut out then reglued to tighten it, a casted koto ep2 helmet and new hands, thanks for correction on the RC, id kinda forgotten which one he was, i got confused as ive a almost done Scorch sat here too.
2010_03010020.jpg

hi, yep hasbro altered it for ep3 this was the ep2 armor tho just some sections cut out then reglued to tighten it, a casted koto ep2 helmet and new hands, thanks for correction on the RC, id kinda forgotten which one he was, i got confused as ive a almost done Scorch sat here too.
2010_03010020.jpg

Thanks for the info! I'm going to try to pick up a Hasbro for a decent price, now that I know they can be turned into reasonably good figures!

I can't afford clones very well... 2 sideshows and a Medicom.. so expensive! And yet I crave more... maybe I'll sell the Medi and use the $$$ to buy more Sideshow clones...

Recently became custodian of these C-Bob created beauties : Gree, bakara and Neyo. They're incredible, photo's don't do 'em justice.

179078_10150375503445066_719305065_16813998_8334420_n.jpg

DSC_003801-19-10.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

I love all the commanders Good Job everyone, I recently made a Gree and am currently working on a Bly, hope to finish bly when my second Rex comes in my first gets here tomorrow woohoo!!! anyways hope you like um.

commanders.jpg

Back