1/6 Clone Commanders:Check In

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V nice speedy wee I want to do Bly to go with secura...

He Verbal... have you got a red clone for Thire, I can make you a pauldron and the other bits if you need em... yeah Cbob let me have his Thire!!! Love him... I will get around to taking pics soon.

Add Kama to Bly and some hands, I felt bad for him he was thirsty and could not get a drink.

blyproject.jpg

V nice speedy wee I want to do Bly to go with secura...

He Verbal... have you got a red clone for Thire, I can make you a pauldron and the other bits if you need em... yeah Cbob let me have his Thire!!! Love him... I will get around to taking pics soon.

pm'd:hi5: and that Bly is coming along real nice Speedy. can't wait to see more WIP pics

I love your Gree and that Bly is looking damn good.

Here's what my old thire looks like.

Commander Thire with added skirt, straps, kotobukiya parts and a small repaint. Its a very quick and easy bash if you have a shock trooper to start with, and the skirt is from a £1 red cloth covered mouse mat :D

P1000610-1.jpg
P1000608-1.jpg
P1000614-1.jpg
P1000613-1.jpg

Tha Bly looks great so far! Paint apps looks spot on!

Cbob, I never get tired of looking at that Thire you did. I need to convert my 2nd SSC Shocktrooper, I have all the bits just havent had the time to make him a Commander.

I did a Thire a year or so ago with my Medi Shock, but I turned him into Bacara once I got your helmet. Love that Bacara and Neyo helmet you scuplted, top notch!

Thanks Guys, Cbob, that Thire looks soo sweet, when i find an exclusive Shocktrooper im gonna make a thire outta my reg. one too, where can I find a Visor like that? i was gonna try and make some out of green stuff but you see how" not good" i am at scuplting with thte thing i made on his arm LOL. Still waiting on rex # 2 so i can part um out for his holsters and shoulder pad, but he won't be here till 15th or 16th of feb. (flexpay lol) but exclusive rex gets here today "out for delivery" yay!!

Anyways heres an update pic of Bly just little more paint on him:

blyproject2.jpg

Bly progress today is more weathering and added the straps from his belt to his Kama (skirt). Prolly drop Dorgmal a pm see if hes busy (thanks for the tip Cbob) :hi5: hate to bust up rex #2 lol.

Anyways here updated progress:

blyproject3.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare Rex undersuit? I know this isn't the most appropriate spot to ask, but I figured since there are all of these clone customs someone may have an extra suit.

:clap That was speedy work, speedy weasel. You are a speedy weasel!

Weathering looks great, and you may not be "not good" at sculpting, just depends on what tools you have at your disposal.

Bly progress today is more weathering and added the straps from his belt to his Kama (skirt). Prolly drop Dorgmal a pm see if hes busy (thanks for the tip Cbob) :hi5: hate to bust up rex #2 lol.

Anyways here updated progress:

blyproject3.jpg

that was pretty damn amazing what you did in 10 hours:clap It sucks you have to wait 2 more weeks for the rest of the parts to come in

thread! Speedyweasel, that is an awesome wip of commander bly! I can't wait until sideshow (inevitably) releases their version.

Does anyone have a spare Rex undersuit? I know this isn't the most appropriate spot to ask, but I figured since there are all of these clone customs someone may have an extra suit.

I have to buy 501st figures to get them, they come on the 501st and the Phase 1 Lt. I need a few more so all my clones can have that bodysuit I've converted my Utapau and my Shock Trooper to them already, My gree is Build on one when Bly is done he'll be on one, I cant pose for poop with the pleather ones. I still need one for mt Phase 1 Clone and my 41st, anyways hope that helps :)

Back