1/6 Clone Commanders:Check In

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was pretty damn amazing what you did in 10 hours:clap It sucks you have to wait 2 more weeks for the rest of the parts to come in

Thanks everyone, it helps when I'm excited to show you all what i've been doing, also I just keep looking at him then reference pics and go " hey thats missing" or " think I got time to finish ...." by the time i Know it im like "oh, I'm out of stuff to do" like Rex just got here and I'm like " should i dismantle this one and just set up rex #2 later" LOL :dunno

Commander Appo could be a pretty easy build lol:

appo.jpg

If he wants to be screen accurate, he doesn't even need to do anything to a regular 501st figure. If he's going for comic accuracy, he just needs to add an ammo pouch to the pauldron. Speedy, you should turn him to Alpha:drool
ARC_Trooper_Alpha_by_Reverse_Halo.jpg

If he wants to be screen accurate, he doesn't even need to do anything to a regular 501st figure. If he's going for comic accuracy, he just needs to add an ammo pouch to the pauldron. Speedy, you should turn him to Alpha:drool
ARC_Trooper_Alpha_by_Reverse_Halo.jpg

ooohhhh good idea :hi5: , Quick order me more Rex's Stat!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the Comic book version better of Appo just because he stands out from the rest, movie version he looks like a regular 501st

Last edited:
How are you so quick? It is like magic man! Good job on the customs though.

I have soooooo many 501st it not funny, i use the bodysuits from them to replace all my pleather ones, it just so happened alpha is blue swiped some blue paint on knee pads and trim on shoes and a quick swipe of blue between the two blue stripes there already swap the new pieces on to a rex and switch the head to a 501st, it was more of a joke than an actual build, but was fun none the less :lol

P.S. Rex is fine now hehe

Hey, it still is cool to see that man. I see why they call you "SpeedyWeasel," you're speedy as a weasel. If you, or anyone else has a spare suit they wouldn't mind selling please let me know....:D

Sorry, I meant ribbed. The pleather ones are horrid. Or maybe the shock trooper I have just has loose joints. Either way the Pleather ones work 100 times worse than the ribbed ones. "Thats what she said" there I said it, no one else can. Seriously, do the clones with the pleather suits pose worse or is it just me?

Sorry, I meant ribbed. The pleather ones are horrid. Or maybe the shock trooper I have just has loose joints. Either way the Pleather ones work 100 times worse than the ribbed ones. "Thats what she said" there I said it, no one else can. Seriously, do the clones with the pleather suits pose worse or is it just me?

poses? yeah forget it if you got pleather, I mean sure you can pose them but it take an act of god to keep them that way its almost rubbery, so combine with the troopers loose joints it just pulls it back if the joints were stiffer they wouldnt be that bad really.

on a positive note I got tons of 501st armor lol

Last edited:
I love you Weasel, too soon? Sorry. :D Is armor removal easy?

not really, just be gentle when taking off chest plate and cod piece, they are glued together on seams (seems) of both sides. the rest is easy just take your time really. oh belt is glued too, but if you peel it back right it comes off pretty easy.

And no, it's never too soon :lol

Last edited:
Back