1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin and Alfred would be nice.

I'd like to see a BTAS 1:6 Batmobile but I doubt there's enough demand for Mondo to produce a vehicle of that size.

Perhaps Jazz Inc. could tackle the BTAS vehicles - I'm probably one of the few that has invested in the Batman 89 1:6 Bat Wing and Batmobile 66.
I reached out to Joost a long time ago asking what the chances were of jazzinc producing a 1/6 BTAS Batmobile. IIRC, he said it could be possible if there was enough interest. This was way before he obtained the WB license. At this point I doubt that it's something he would even consider anymore or at least anytime in the near future especially since hes focusing more on the cinematic versions of the Batmobiles and Starwars vehicles. I also have the Jazzinc 89 batwing along with the jazzinc 1/6 BvS/justice mobile and would instantly PO the BTAS Batmobile in a heartbeat if Jazzinc, or anyone for that matter, were to make one. Seems like the closest we'll get is the BTAS Batmobile from Iron studios which is 1/10 scale I believe.

Ordered the EX as well. Congrats zelu1984! It's an amazing figure. Too bad you are not active in this forum anymore, but what you shared here shows how far you can go, and look at Harley now! (y)

Also he kinda hinted he hoped to make Ivy as a companion for Harley.. so yeah, hopefully she's in the horizon!

Robin and Alfred would be nice.

I'd like to see a BTAS 1:6 Batmobile but I doubt there's enough demand for Mondo to produce a vehicle of that size.

Perhaps Jazz Inc. could tackle the BTAS vehicles - I'm probably one of the few that has invested in the Batman 89 1:6 Bat Wing and Batmobile 66.

I asked them before and they said no. I'd kill for a 1/6 Animated or Arkham car.

IMG_9551.jpeg
IMG_9550.jpeg

Man-Bat turned out PHENOMENAL! Each of the head sculpts are a home run, and I can totally envision every scene each specific sculpt was in. The Kirk transformation sculpt is a fantastic addition. And the articulation on the 'relaxed' set of wings looks great.

I'm very excited to get this one, even if it won't fit on my shelf with the spread wings! 😂

Wow. Pleasantly surprised. This and Sabertooth from their X-Men line makes me glad to see them taking the risk to do more niche characters outside of the main core.

I know he was in very few episodes but I'd still love a Riddler.

Penguin and Two Face would be very nice to.
Feels like Riddler, Penguin and Two Face should be required as a stipulation of the license, but what do I know. Also, Phantasm

Feels like Riddler, Penguin and Two Face should be required as a stipulation of the license, but what do I know. Also, Phantasm
Phantasm's a MUST. To date, there's only been two figures of them.
The Kenner and DC Direct ones.

Also, Man-Bat's $255. That's not horrible at all.

I’ve been tempted by some of these figures and Man-Bat is a personal favorite character for me. I just can’t justify the prices for Mondo figures though. They just don’t seem the same quality of sixth scale compared with other manufacturers and come across more as large toys like you’d buy at retail.

I’ve been tempted by some of these figures and Man-Bat is a personal favorite character for me. I just can’t justify the prices for Mondo figures though. They just don’t seem the same quality of sixth scale compared with other manufacturers and come across more as large toys like you’d buy at retail.
It's been that way since the start but I just chalk it up to them being the only ones doing these faithful animated style in this scale. Definitely overpriced for what they are but the figures are cool and niche as it is.

Full Man-Bat details are out:

ManBat_PP-004.1_4a4b91f4-a7c6-45c7-a147-e882da509455.gif
ManBat_PP-004.2_23e07544-c5e6-49fc-b3ef-648d9638a9f2.gif

https://mondoshop.com/products/batman-the-animated-series-man-bat-1-6-scale-figure-sdcc-exclusive
Batman: The Animated Series - Man-Bat 1/6 Scale Figure (SDCC Exclusive)

Product Includes:

• Man-Bat Figure
  • Articulated Arms
  • Non-Articulated 14-Inch Open Wings
  • Standard Portrait
  • Sad Portrait
  • Angry Portrait
  • Smiling Portrait
  • Transforming Portrait
  • Torn Shirt
  • Bat Symbol Figure Stand
Limit two per customer. Payment plans are available. Estimated to ship December 2023. Ships to select countries. Free shipping to the United States, Canada, UK and the EU. Edition of 1000. $255

sEdwrq2.jpg

Last edited:
Back