1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if there's anything to watch out for with this guy? I've cleared space in the cabinet for him and everything! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check all your lights; a few people have reported one or two broken LEDs, or at worst, an entire leg that doesn't light up. Also, be careful moving the arms and legs around to avoid paint chipping. Enjoy!

Check all your lights; a few people have reported one or two broken LEDs, or at worst, an entire leg that doesn't light up. Also, be careful moving the arms and legs around to avoid paint chipping. Enjoy!

Cheers mate :) can't wait to get this. Been lurking for ages waiting for a good price for it

Mines just arrived at work. Gotta long wait till I can get home and open it up!
The box is huge! I thought my AOU hulk box was big. This is just another level

This is insane.
4f3b1cb3cb742683bca5cd1012aff115.jpg

Just ordered this in the UK, wanted it ever since release. Cost me less than the pre-order price of the new 1.6 MK6 which I ADORE but c'mon...

Just got him today,base is nice,but limiting,but it is a straight up beast,phenomenal figure that HT have made,no regrets buying this,none at all
1bba37dc5e611c6f6bdda0437b22d761.jpg
827cf4c35c3540eb0b935177dfdf8143.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

What do you think of my custom ¼ scale mark 43 in custom flight pose, battle damage, with light up features and AC power. One of the most complex projects I've ever done.

7b2aea8f5e12cb7ba826eaaf6282f792.jpg

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/IyspN6f0Vg4[/YOUTUBE]

Back