1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no doubt. I don't like my wife dabbling in my fun cash so paypal is always nice.

Well my wife knows my PayPal info. (Because Im married and I dont get a secret fun money stash) :rotfl So i just broke it down to her and then I made the money real quick! She doesnt hassle me too much! ;)

Well my wife knows my PayPal info. (Because Im married and I dont get a secret fun money stash) :rotfl So i just broke it down to her and then I made the money real quick! She doesnt hassle me too much! ;)

Mine either. But paypal is nice in that I can sell things, keep it in paypal and that way I keep my grubby hands out of our main account.:lol

What's shipping usually run on a piece this size? 30-40? I also got a $10 off first time buy!! Who hoo. Lol

This is why I question people saying they'll skip the Mk 43 and wait for for Mk 3/6/7... I get the feeling some people are expecting parallel quarter and sixth scale lineups... Aside from Baby Groot, the quarter scales have all been pretty 'safe' characters to release at that scale... but they are few and infrequent.

I'd say if you want a 1:4 scale Iron Man, grab this one now..

Iron Man is such a special ...and bizarrely strange ...case though.
Hot Toys have proved that people will buy it continuously and they can release variant upon variant and people just keep snapping it all up.

While I'd agree with you for almost any other release in 1/4, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Hot Toys release multiple 1/4 Iron Mans....

Apologies if these were asked before…

• Has anyone photo'd the lit up blue lights in the legs flaps at any of the shows?

• Is there going to be detail in the chest plate arc reactor? It doesn't show in the promo photos or in the video from Budget Stark at the recent Asia show.

This is up for order at $489 on Animarket. Just thought maybe some people here would like to know.

This is up for order at $489 on Animarket. Just thought maybe some people here would like to know.

Looks like it's Hong Kong site. It would only benefit Asian people. With the Shipping to US, it makes the price about the same (or a little bit more expensive) with Sideshow.

Sorry I forgot to mention that. I'm in Louisville Ky

Does Sideshow ever release earlier than the est. Ship date?

Yes. They do, DOFP wolverine has started shipping months ahead already. But that's not within sideshows control. The estimated release date comes from info provided by Hot toys.

The RDJ head sculpt is just amazing! I will posing him unmasked next to QS001 Bruce Wayne. Got to show off the head sculpts! And I will leave the masked head on the 1/6 version.

I'll have to figure out a way to display each head when it's not on the figure. Something better than just sitting off to the side.
As seen in one of the photos from their photo shoot, displaying RDJ holding the helmet would be the best way to show off both heads in all their glory. :)

I'm trying to get a good read on this figure by watching the current Budget Stark video and some pics in the wild. Is the level of detail and the paint job far superior to the HT IM MK 43 1/6 scale figure? It seemed that the early prototype version disappointed Budget Stark,but the new one is better. Better than the 1/6 scale figure?

I'd say the only thing this doesn't beat on the 1/6th version is the price :)

Back