1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will go on the record saying the price on this will never drop, nor will he ever be "on sale" priced anywhere. Once the pics and reviews have circulated, and people see what a masterpiece this actually is, they will sell out. Even at retail cost... And once that happens, we all know, it only goes up from there.

From the photos it looks like the detail in the arc only shows when it's lit. And that the rt is frosted

I will go on the record saying the price on this will never drop, nor will he ever be "on sale" priced anywhere. Once the pics and reviews have circulated, and people see what a masterpiece this actually is, they will sell out. Even at retail cost... And once that happens, we all know, it only goes up from there.
It'll drop but you would have to wait for people to sell the figure off down the road. I picked up the 1/4 TDK for close to $100 off retail price from someone who was selling theirs. It just took a couple of months. Price won't be dropping on Sideshow or from retailers though. It'll most likely sell out.

That said I'll be ordering off of Sideshow as soon as they start shipping the figure out. Can't wait out this one. :panic:

Also this shot is :love

12274601_10153168923712344_3365231629785067214_n.jpg

:google ..... :ccheerlea ..... :clap

Damn, now that's amazing.... Makes the 1/6 look like poo poo!! :lol Cannot be unseen.... :slap
Happily I don't care for this armor. If they go back and make older armors like the MKVII, I'm in trouble..... :(

Just went through a range of emotion on this.

:clap for Jingo's pic thread
:thud: for the pics
:yess: that I have 2 of these on order
:gah: for the wait
:) overall feeling on the piece

My sentiments exactly, minus having two of them on order. :lol

Most likely Jan 2016 at this point.

That's what I'm thinking too...first or second week of January.

And yo know this how? Lol.

Same was said for the 1/4 TDK Bats, See how that turned out.

Great looking for sure.

Anyway, here is one on eBay, for those that "must be the first" to have him:

3977386c7f133ec9c3b8c9032e3c4cfa.jpg

:google ..... :ccheerlea ..... :clap

Damn, now that's amazing.... Makes the 1/6 look like poo poo!! :lol Cannot be unseen.... :slap
Happily I don't care for this armor. If they go back and make older armors like the MKVII, I'm in trouble..... :(

I usually stick to one figure per character but if they came out with MKVII in 1/4 (which probably has a good chance of happening) I'd have to pick it up as well. I'd display this one with the headsculpt and MKVII with the helmet. Would make for a great display!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must not have any good 1/4 scale pieces. This piece will knock your socks off in hand.

No I'm just comparing details, complexity, and size. Not saying this QS005 isn't awesome(because it is fantastic!)..but I just felt that I got more for my money with 3A products.

I would jump on the bandwagon instantly if this was diecast(or 40% diecast).

Uh oh.. Don't say diecast.. Oops. I said it too. One more time and the boogie man is going to show up. Hi Motuxmen. Nothing to see here. Skip to the next page please :) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good lord! that's a beautiful figure! can't wait. the head sculpt is so nice, it's like you have no choice but to have to display it without helmet!

Back