1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy two. Problem solved.

If I had enough disposable income, I might have actually considered that. :rotfl

And if you are married it will solve that problem too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Young and single, but even if I were married and we each had a QS Mark 43, I'd most likely claim both of them. :lol

I'll probably just stick with the head sculpt museum pose.

So what are the odds of this going to wait list or selling out before it begins shipping in January? I'd really like to wait until Spooktacular with hopes that we'll get a generous coupon to bring the price down, but I'm nervous that it'll be gone by then.

And speaking of Spooktacular, what exactly is it? Is it like an event full of giveaways and coupons, or...?

So what are the odds of this going to wait list or selling out before it begins shipping in January? I'd really like to wait until Spooktacular with hopes that we'll get a generous coupon to bring the price down, but I'm nervous that it'll be gone by then.

And speaking of Spooktacular, what exactly is it? Is it like an event full of giveaways and coupons, or...?

oh I really don't think this will sell out but idk, usually these high priced items stick around a while until they are discounted and then they begin to move....
I think so anyway, idk for sure :dunno

That's exactly what it is, its great :woo

oh I really don't think this will sell out but idk, usually these high priced items stick around a while until they are discounted and then they begin to move....
I think so anyway, idk for sure :dunno

That's exactly what it is, its great :woo

Fingers crossed that it will be available for several more months :pray: even though I'm much less worried after what you just said. :)

Ooooooooh awesome! I love coupons! :yess:

I hope they didn't mess with the proportion on this..

From the first proto this looks like an actual movie prop, it had the right proportion and paint app. But the latest version looks like a regular Hot Toys figure, with a smaller head and slimmer waist like the 1:6 figures. I hope it's just the camera playing tricks on me, the way that first proto look is the definitive Iron man collectible for me, really hope they don't change it..

first proto
Hot-Toys-Avengers-43.jpg

latest version
attachment.php

----

Last edited:
Hard to tell, as the display lighting in the second photo hits only from the front and the fig looks dark in some areas.

I hope they didn't mess with the proportion on this..

From the first proto this looks like an actual movie prop, it had the right proportion and paint app. But the latest version looks like a regular Hot Toys figure, with a smaller head and slimmer waist like the 1:6 figures. I hope it's just the camera playing tricks on me, the way that first proto look is the definitive Iron man collectible for me, really hope they don't change it..

first proto
Hot-Toys-Avengers-43.jpg

latest version
attachment.php

----

dude, have you checked on ACGHK 2015? it was ended on last weekend only and the picture you thought to be the latest is actually from Hot Toys 300% taken by amiami, which falls at much earlier date.take a look, the proportions is still the same. but the RDJ headsculpt neck has become shorter, hence it looks more proportional when you put on a suit.

11796349_10153475541594061_2850955339682125432_n.jpg

* Photo credits to Luke Yan from Hong Kong Figure Maniac

If (when) I get this, I'm going to have a terribly hard time deciding how to pose it. I really want to put it in the underhanded double repulsor blast pose...

0796becdec08fd1d2c065453824efde7.jpg

...but at the same time I want to put in a museum pose with the helmet in its hands to show off that stunning Tony head sculpt. Reaaaaally tough decision.

I'd show off that head sculpt, that the main selling and buying point for this figure, to me anyway. I'm sure you have other Iron men with helmets on :)

I'm defiantly more of a masked or helmeted type of guy. But I think I will display this with the head sculpt. And I will keep my other IMs helmeted so it seems fitting to have the very best RDJ sculpt exposed and not hidden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back