1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up. I just took a look at the thread for the 45 and I think this one has it beat. I thought that I might like that suit better but I don't. I'm glad to see more 1/4 figures coming down the pike though. Still waiting for a Thor, Cap, Wolverine and Spider-Man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too like this suit better than the 45. I love the 42 as well, but if I could ever actually afford one of these 1/4 scale, I would be all over this. Proportions seem spot on, and that RDJ portrait is incredible. When I showed my wife a pic, she thought at first it was just a photo of him. When I told her it was a quarter scale iron man figure, she was more than impressed. Not impressed enough to let me drop the dough for it, but impressed nonetheless.

Man I can't wait for this sucker. I cant see any IM out there that comes close to this one. Its cheaper than XM and looks better than there's too. Lets hope it translates in the final product.

005521soz69nu9uac3do9n.jpg

005522r8iygqg8dgyqhdc8.jpg

005522qcj72y3h4cl02le3.jpg

005521d3gbmsayqygnp5cz.jpg

the blank arc reactor looks so bad :monkey4

Last edited:
If (when) I get this, I'm going to have a terribly hard time deciding how to pose it. I really want to put it in the underhanded double repulsor blast pose...

0796becdec08fd1d2c065453824efde7.jpg

...but at the same time I want to put in a museum pose with the helmet in its hands to show off that stunning Tony head sculpt. Reaaaaally tough decision.

If (when) I get this, I'm going to have a terribly hard time deciding how to pose it. I really want to put it in the underhanded double repulsor blast pose...

0796becdec08fd1d2c065453824efde7.jpg

...but at the same time I want to put in a museum pose with the helmet in its hands to show off that stunning Tony head sculpt. Reaaaaally tough decision.

Buy two. Problem solved.

Back