1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can the shoulders be pulled out/extended like mk42?
I can't wait to see Previous armors like mark 1 to be made by hot toys in this scale

The arm is on a barrel as in the 1/6 suits, but the barrel is deeper in the body and doesn't extend as far. Also, it doesn't pull out, just rocks forward and back. Works well for chest articualtion, but the chestplate gets in the way a little.

The arm is on a barrel as in the 1/6 suits, but the barrel is deeper in the body and doesn't extend as far. Also, it doesn't pull out, just rocks forward and back. Works well for chest articualtion, but the chestplate gets in the way a little.

hi, thanks for clarification. the chestplate sure hinders the shoulder to move forward a bit.
Now I have him almost a week and my only nitpick is the base could be better, or the ultron looks cheap compared to the iron man himself
Anyways, this is one of HT's finest work :)

Here is one final picture of my custom quarter scale Mark 43 now that the display case is done. What do you think?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458236219.127783.jpg

I'm having some trouble with my figure and thought I'd ask for advice here. The screws on two of my battery covers are too tight for me to move; I have stripped tight screws when trying to take them out before, and don't want a repeat performance here. What can I do?

I'm having some trouble with my figure and thought I'd ask for advice here. The screws on two of my battery covers are too tight for me to move; I have stripped tight screws when trying to take them out before, and don't want a repeat performance here. What can I do?

You need the exact right bit for your screwdriver. Try a PH0 or PH00 and see which has the best fit. Put pressure on the back of the screwdriver to ensure it doesn't slip and keep it perfectly perpendicular.

Thanks! I've been trying with a #0 screwdriver; I will find a #00 and give that a shot. Is there any way to lightly lubricate the screw so it comes out more easily?

Back