1/4 Hot Toys - QS004 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Little Groot Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this guy. I have enough RP to get him for free, just not sure if I should or not...

HT's should feel embarrassed by this... I mean their Debut into the 1/4 Marvel license is this!? :lol

it was cute for the couple seconds but its a slap in the face disney tween pandering moment... what a joke

I take back my rant a few pages ago. It's still dinky but it's not robbery.

HT's should feel embarrassed by this... I mean their Debut into the 1/4 Marvel license is this!? :lol

it was cute for the couple seconds but its a slap in the face disney tween pandering moment... what a joke

pretty embarrassing but at least it was not a 1/4 Iron Man armor

1:1 with HT's attention to detail on this would've made it an insta buy. 1:4 makes it nothing more than a little desk ornament. Dislike.

This is absolutely ridiculous. Speechless that they actually made a decision to actually make this. And in 1/4 no less. Like in tropic thunder, they went full retard.

I'd consider this figure a filler just so they'd have another one under the QS line. Will be getting this though as my gf loves Groot and she's very supportive of my hobby.

I can see HT making a lot of money out of this. At $45, I think even those who never bought a Hot Toys figure before would get one as GotG became an instant favorite even to casual comics/toys fans.

I'd consider this figure a filler just so they'd have another one under the QS line. Will be getting this though as my gf loves Groot and she's very supportive of my hobby.

I can see HT making a lot of money out of this. At $45, I think even those who never bought a Hot Toys figure before would get one as GotG became an instant favorite even to casual comics/toys fans.

I'm picking one up for my gf because she is also a huge Groot fan and is going to keep this on her desk at work.

If HT is smart, they'll get these things shipped asap, before anyone posts photos of someone holding it in their hand. It's fricking sweet, but soo dang small.

I'm sitting here looking at the 6" action figures on my desk and thinking "Wow, over an inch shorter?"

Really is a shame so small. Will get the electronic dancing one with Jackson 5 song I want you back and only 22.99 for my kids.

Guardians of The Galaxy Electronic Dancing Baby Groot - Guardians of the Galaxy (2014 Movie) Figures

Per entertainment earth description for electronic dancing Groot

Guardians of the Galaxy Electronic Dancing Baby Groot Figure:
I am Groot! Based on the now-classic scene from the closing credits of the blockbuster film Guardians of the Galaxy, this official replica of baby Groot in his white flower pot dances to an electronic instrumental version of the Jackson 5's "I Want You Back" when switched on. Bring home baby Groot and start dancin'! Measures approximately 13 1/2-inches tall x 8 1/2-inches wide x 6-inches deep.

Per entertainment earth description for electronic dancing Groot

Guardians of the Galaxy Electronic Dancing Baby Groot Figure:
I am Groot! Based on the now-classic scene from the closing credits of the blockbuster film Guardians of the Galaxy, this official replica of baby Groot in his white flower pot dances to an electronic instrumental version of the Jackson 5's "I Want You Back" when switched on. Bring home baby Groot and start dancin'! Measures approximately 13 1/2-inches tall x 8 1/2-inches wide x 6-inches deep.

and only 24.99 to boot.

Such a gimmicky item. This is something I could conceive of buying for a girlfriend for a bit of a laugh and overtime it would find itself dumped in a box at the back of the wardrobe. But I guess that's just me.

I'd consider this figure a filler just so they'd have another one under the QS line. Will be getting this though as my gf loves Groot.

It's one for the girls alright :monkey3

hopes no one will notice part of my own post that I strategically deleted

Back