1/4 Hot Toys - QS004 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Little Groot Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was excited until I realized it said 12cm instead of 12" tall. If the price stays low after SS adds their markup I still may get it. It's definitely the best looking version that's being released so far.

Yea, not sure why they didn't just make it 1:1. Why would I want a 1/4 scale version? He's not that big to begin with...

I was excited until I realized it said 12cm instead of 12" tall. If the price stays low after SS adds their markup I still may get it. It's definitely the best looking version that's being released so far.

Yeah I like the bendable arms and alternate head, but when I seen 1/4 I was thinking the same size as a 1/4 statue :lol..... I'll still get it though

Yup. I need this.

I know other companies have made "life size" Baby Groots, but they don't look as good as this one. I'm thinking maybe HT just couldn't get the rights to a life size Baby Groot? Would that be part of a contract? (I have no idea how this stuff works obviously)

52 EUR is the retailprice in Europe. Seems reasonable but I'll put the money in the 1/6 Groot.

The answer is right here. 4.72"

10343495_10152479627402344_6107627725553375879_n.jpg

Back