1/3 Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The finish on the armor looks great. Man, I wish they had more bust options for this one.

UPDATE:

According to this Facebook post. Apparently the statue was "damaged" prior to the event and they didn't have time to fix the lean.

Screenshot_20221125_055439.jpg

Posted in the other threads:

Comparison shot:
I really like P2 in general. The paint looks great too. However, now I can really see what others were saying about the base & pose.
FB_IMG_1669384288409.jpg

Last edited:
Even though that mask could be improved a bit shape wise with a wider dome etc (It's just the wall mount CH statue mask blown up) I would buy a masked version of the bust if they sold it. I dislike the actual statue more each time I see it. But I think that's just because it's such a missed opportunity that they could vastly improve relatively easily (Pose tweaks) It could still be great...

Went ahead and preordered the bust. Doubt I'll be lucky enough to find someone selling the other portraits in the future, but it's too nice of a sculpt to pass up.

Back