"1/18" Death Star

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WWEJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
From a toy shop opening up, some cool setups, including there "1/18" Death Star. Of course its not accurate size or design wise, but that thing is pretty cool. I would turn my ping pong table into a death star holder if I could buy it.

toy-traders-grand-opening-july-18-2015-018.jpg

toy-traders-grand-opening-july-18-2015-019.jpg

toy-traders-grand-opening-july-18-2015-020.jpg

toy-traders-grand-opening-july-18-2015-021.jpg

"1/18" Death Star

My GF just got some wisdoms out today and all she got was ibuprofen. Those are no fun.

That's a brilliant display by the way. Thanks for posting the pics.

My GF just got some wisdoms out today and all she got was ibuprofen. Those are no fun.

That's a brilliant display by the way. Thanks for posting the pics.

I got mine out a few days ago. Two were horizontally impacted, not much pain now, but a lot of swelling, but its better now. Hope your GF feels better.
Is that a Toy Traders?

Yup. Langley, British Columbia. Are you close? Would be cool to go and see. Im way to far away. They also have some old SSC Star Wars 1/4 and 1/6 from other pics I was looking at.

They just moved into a larger space... their display previously was pretty impressive... not just Star Wars but G.I. Joe and Masters of the Universe as well as DC and Marvel figures...

Have yet to go check out their new space though....

I got mine out a few days ago. Two were horizontally impacted, not much pain now, but a lot of swelling, but its better now. Hope your GF feels better.

Hah! Found out yesterday that I will need all 4 of mine out. Will be seeing a dental surgeon late next month. Another big expense and much pain, can't wait.

From my knowledge 1:18 scale is 3 3/4"

Anyway, yeah that would be similar to a Hasbro Death Star because lots of Hasbro's vehicles are undersized :)

However awesome diorama! Thanks for posting pics!

Hah! Found out yesterday that I will need all 4 of mine out. Will be seeing a dental surgeon late next month. Another big expense and much pain, can't wait.

Had one partially erupted (sideways) that got removed with very little hassle or pain. Have two impacted...one horizontally...that they X-ray and monitor but haven't bothered removing as they cause no problems as of yet.

Back