1/12 Bullethead V Mask (V for Vendetta) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zurdo95D

Super Captain Marvel Freak!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
(Apologies if another thread exists, I was unable to find any of this figure.)

V from V for Vendetta in my opinion is underrepresented in action figure form. This Bullethead figure looks good; it seems to be a great representation of the character. Based on the reviews I've watched thus far, it seems to be so.

lv5cgyN.jpg

XO0R6v5.jpg

GY9kytq.jpg

IvHvZbg.jpg

3JKIohE.jpg

I like mine a lot, but the head is a little loose on the body. The tailoring is pretty good and the accessories are nice. The hands peg deep into the glove so there's not much wrist articulation but I don't think it hinders the figure much.

I like mine a lot, but the head is a little loose on the body. The tailoring is pretty good and the accessories are nice. The hands peg deep into the glove so there's not much wrist articulation but I don't think it hinders the figure much.

Good to know. I also like how in reviews they mention it scales well with Mezcos, as I see this as something similar.

Received this figure, it's fantastic. Glad to have a V for Vendetta figure in the collection.

Back