Action Figure 1/1 Terminator 2 (1991) T-800 bust (Schwarzenegger)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godaiking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's some final proto pics of the undamaged T2 T-800 bust(or generic late 80s/early 90s Schwarzenegger bust...whatever you prefer) I'm doing.

small1.jpg

small2.jpg

small3.jpg

With sunglasses:

small4.jpg

small5.jpg

A quick comp pic:

t2promo.jpg

Not much of a mod from the T1, but I (obviously) added the left eye socket back in and added some more subtle wrinkles around the mouth, eyes, etc.

Seeing this, makes me think the T1 V2 bust I did is a bit too older looking, so (dare I say it), I may even do version 3 on that one.

That looks pretty amazing. The likeness is dead-on. I certainly can't see anything I'd change. Would love to see the T2 hairstyle on this.

I tweaked out sides of the mouth a bit. Also, on the brow wrinkles, forehead wrinkles (slightly), wrinkles on the sides of the mouth and made the neck more symmetrical. :)

Is it the resin T3 laser scan bust? Where did you get it from?

Thanks guys. Here's some more pics. I should have used better eyes (I used regular acrylic eyes) but I'll use more realistic ones next time around. Also, I may end up mounting the wig more accurately (to show the slightly receded hair style) and tone down the wrinkles on the left eye (I thought I did it enough, but it still is a bit too wrinkly and squinty). All in all, not bad for a 1st bust in this style.

t2completter.jpg

t2a.jpg

t2b44.jpg

t2c.jpg

t2d.jpg

Amazing stuff. You could really go either way with the eyes (like his more open right eye and his squinty left eye) and either way would be dead-on.

This is totally insane dead on. Man I would love a T1 and T2 head to display on the sides of my endoskeleton. Blown away Joe. Cant stop revisiting this thread.

Thanks guys for all the kind words. Eventually, I'll have a stage 4 & 5 battle damage bust. Also, may end up doing a Dutch bust (after some lip and eye tweaks) and a maybe a tech noir.

Back