Action Figure 1/1 Terminator 2 (1991) T-800 bust (Schwarzenegger)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, Joe. I'd be interested in seeing the difference in this bust's appearance once you add glass eyes.

Totally forgot about this thread. Here's some new pics with glass eyes, but I think the iris is a bit too dark blue.

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

Still a bit off in likeness, but I like it how it came out.

:lol

Thanks for the comments, although I am FAR from God as am a bit :cuckoo:

Who's to say god isn't :cuckoo:? He created us right? And not to mention in his image. :lecture

But besides that yea that's some awesome work. Seen your auctions on eBay too. These go for a pretty high dollar. People love your work.

Who's to say god isn't :cuckoo:? He created us right? And not to mention in his image. :lecture

But besides that yea that's some awesome work. Seen your auctions on eBay too. These go for a pretty high dollar. People love your work.

True. :clap To do this kind of work, I think it's sort of required to be a little :cuckoo: IMO.

Anyhow, I'm actually building one of these this week and taking it to see Edward Furlong at Frank and Sons this weekend. I think that'll be pretty interesting. :)

True. :clap To do this kind of work, I think it's sort of required to be a little :cuckoo: IMO.

Anyhow, I'm actually building one of these this week and taking it to see Edward Furlong at Frank and Sons this weekend. I think that'll be pretty interesting. :)

That sounds awesome! What if he asks you where the Young John Connor bust is? What will you say to him then. I track down Arnie and show it to him instead. :D

Haven't made one of these in awhile. Just finished up one of these using my new version 2 bust. Heres a pic:

1_by_godaiking-d7y3vrt.jpg

7_by_godaiking-d7y3vs4.jpg

He probably meant the hairline. It's a bit too sharp.
PS - Working on our list, but probably wont have much time till after new year's. On it though. :)

The thing is you are very limited in what you can do when laying a wig on a resin bust like this . It can easily look like its just stuck on. Im guessing Joe used the Gregory wig on this which looks nothing like it does here and needs major trimming, shaping, styling and fitting. Unless you route it, which would be near on impossible on a terminator bust like this, it will never be 100% dead on.

I think Joe has done an incredible job in getting this as close as he can to Arnie 1:1 scale. Its pretty much dead on in every way. I just hope he eventually does the t1 damaged tanker truck version at some point :)

Very impressive work Godaiking . I think you've been progressing at your technique as I seen some of your earlier work and it just keeps getting better. I'm liking the small things you've done to the skin which makes a huge difference in the final look

Looks amazing! Great talent and skill! That is something that Sideshow could never achieve!

The thing is you are very limited in what you can do when laying a wig on a resin bust like this . It can easily look like its just stuck on. Im guessing Joe used the Gregory wig on this which looks nothing like it does here and needs major trimming, shaping, styling and fitting. Unless you route it, which would be near on impossible on a terminator bust like this, it will never be 100% dead on.

I think Joe has done an incredible job in getting this as close as he can to Arnie 1:1 scale. Its pretty much dead on in every way. I just hope he eventually does the t1 damaged tanker truck version at some point :)

Thanks bro. Just as gypsy says, there's only so much I can do with a resin bust and a wig (yes, I'm usng a Gregory wig). If I were to make this sculpt in silicone, it would a) take more time and b) be way more expensive.

And yes, the next and last terminator sculpt I am doing is tanker truck battle damage t1. Be back soon with a build thread!

Back