1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
these are amde on an assmbly line - once the line has finished they don't go back and make more or fix up all the complaints u see here! I doubt u will get one cheaper later on - with iron man 2 on the horizon! My advice get one while u can.

no matter what problems this bust have they will never go down in price.
these are unique pieces and very limited.

get one now because in one year this will be worth double or more.
Iron man was such a succesful movie and with stan winstons passing it becomes more valuable.

I never thought arnold bust was going to go up in price but now there even hard to find on ebay and if you find one you will pay over 1k for them.

The endo chromes has lots of problems too when they first came out but with time all where corrected.

I payed $512us for my chrome bust.
now look at the price.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Termi...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

remember the big fiasco with stealth IRON MAN.
even after that none of them lost there value.
Now they are worth like double or triple so my advise is get IRON MAN bust before you regret it.

Iron man was such a succesful movie and with stan winstons passing it becomes more valuable.

I never thought arnold bust was going to go up in price but now there even hard to find on ebay and if you find one you will pay over 1k for them.

The endo chromes has lots of problems too when they first came out but with time all where corrected.

now look at the price.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Termi...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Now they are worth like double or triple so my advise is get IRON MAN bust before you regret it.

yeah i agree Solid - i bought that endoskull chrome for a mear $516US (inclusive of shipping to Australia mind you) now that's a great deal. I got it when it was first released and now they are like hens teeth (rare) and expensive. I don't know how many were actually made but iron man is gonna do the same for sure! Anyone who hasn't got one should check out forbidden planets website (UK) as they are sale (see link below)! and for all those who cancelled there's after the 'few' initial complaints - i feel sorry for ya!

https://www.forbiddenplanet.com/pro...Superheroes/Bust/Marvel/Iron_Man/Product.html

now look at the price.

The bust has already gone down in price, last one sold on ebay was 650.00....

Got my replacement and it is soooooooooo much better than the previous one I returned.

The areas on the inner shoulder that were extremely rough on the old one are much smoother. Either the molds deteriorated badly or they weren't touched up and sanded down as well on some of them. The paint around the neck is painted in much nicer as well. The only areas that didn't get much paint applied are on the upper inner shoulder that you can't notice unless looking for little flaws but it doesn't affect the appearance at all. There are a few areas on the inner neck that the black panel lines washes are way over done with big splotches of black over the red and look sloppy but think I can fix those areas.

I would say that I am about 96.761% satisfied with the bust now and happy to have one again.

Got my replacement and it is soooooooooo much better than the previous one I returned.

The areas on the inner shoulder that were extremely rough on the old one are much smoother. Either the molds deteriorated badly or they weren't touched up and sanded down as well on some of them. The paint around the neck is painted in much nicer as well. The only areas that didn't get much paint applied are on the upper inner shoulder that you can't notice unless looking for little flaws but it doesn't affect the appearance at all. There are a few areas on the inner neck that the black panel lines washes are way over done with big splotches of black over the red and look sloppy but think I can fix those areas.

I would say that I am about 96.761% satisfied with the bust now and happy to have one again.

congrats on getting a good piece, natrix. how long did it take sideshow to replace it?

ironman-armor-final-big.jpg

this armor looks so common and boring.

geeeezz STAN WINSTON !!! make something more exiting.

the IRON MAN bust is worth 10 bucs because is so boring and this movie sucks.

dont get the bust, it symbolisis nothing.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back