1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone! Sad thing is, I got in the game late so I paid out the a** for all of them 'cept for Thing :eek:

BTW I know they all look funky up there all crammed together but Ill be getting some Ikea Bestas soon so it'll look a lot cleaner (ala Bonedaddy).........

Thanks everyone! Sad thing is, I got in the game late so I paid out the a** for all of them 'cept for Thing :eek:

BTW I know they all look funky up there all crammed together but Ill be getting some Ikea Bestas soon so it'll look a lot cleaner (ala Bonedaddy).........

Awesome pieces you've got. Speaking of Bestas...I'm heading down to Orlando in the morning to get me a few more. Need to find a home for my Iron Man bust :)

Mine arrived and he's with his small Marvel family..........

0220091807.jpg

your collection looks great.
congratz man.

thanx for watching guys -

solidsnake what a legend in the review world you are - u need ss to pay u commission. :)

shawn-ray... man u gotta be kidding - that sucks - contact sideshow and get a replacement!!! i heard if you live overseas (non US) they ask for photo proof that u have destroyed your piece rather than posting it back. The bust is too awesome to put up with that! GET A PERFECT ONE!

Yup I see these busts atleast maintaining their value... they are so nice in person ... especially if you have a mint one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back