ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3702.jpg

You nailed that pose perfectly. :clap

Looks like you cut the T1000 sunglasses. So they work in the down and raised position after being cut? (Just realized that you have a differnt head than me, and what works for the glasses on one might not work for the other...)

Also, did you modify the watch-band? Yours looks nice and tight.

Thanks for the complements fellas!! Words can't describe the feeling you get when you open something like this up. I'm sure you guys know what I mean.

The watch is a silver calculator watch I had laying around for the longest time. I painted it black and threw it on my BR Joker. When I sold the Joker, I knew it was a valuable piece, so I kept it. And there you have it. It's really cool because you can adjust it any size you want. Can't remember were I got it. I'm sure you can find it on ebay if you just search "1/6 watch" and have the patience to look through them all. :wave

Sorry for the late response by the way. Coaching my sons soccer team. :lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the complements fellas!! Words can't describe the feeling you get when you open something like this up. I'm sure you guys know what I mean.

The watch is a silver calculator watch I had laying around for the longest time. I painted it black and threw it on my BR Joker. When I sold the Joker, I knew it was a valuable piece, so I kept it. And there you have it. It's really cool because you can adjust it any size you want. Can't remember were I got it. I'm sure you can find it on ebay if just search "1/6 watch" and have the patience to look through them all. :wave

It's ok, there's a pause button on the controller. :lecture

and I thought you youngsters were hip.

Ski

The watch is a silver calculator watch I had laying around for the longest time. I painted it black and threw it on my BR Joker. When I sold the Joker, I knew it was a valuable piece, so I kept it. And there you have it. It's really cool because you can adjust it any size you want. Can't remember were I got it. I'm sure you can find it on ebay if you just search "1/6 watch" and have the patience to look through them all. :wave

Yup, it's the same one I used on my custom:
bttfpic4.jpg

If anyone else wants one, let me know. I'm casting one in black vinyl for MarfMaster already. $8 shipped in US. $10 shipped internat'l. PM me.

Painted up my Marty head yesterday & I really think having him looking to his left-the way Erik sculpted him-is the way to go. Sorry for the crappy pic but I've misplaced the cable to my digital SLR. Hopefully I can get another today & upload some better quality photos later.

photo-43.jpg

Absolutely outstanding! Thanks so much for showing us. As I suspected, painting Marty's eyes to the left really makes this sculpt "pop".

Is it too late to buy the head from Erick?

Hey guys just got my paint up back now mind you his head is still not attached.I will post more pics when my adapter gets here.I absolutley love this paint up :clap

-Mike

Nice! That's the first Trevor head I've seen with the eyes in that position. Who painted it?

Also, are your glasses broken? Where are the arms?

I got the glasses of ebay and yes the glasses are broke I have a new pair coming.I just wanted to take a pic of the head paint for now.John allred painted the sculpt.I didnt want to have the eyes too far over just so I can have more display options.

Back