• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Kitbash Parts and Pieces SALE! Rainman, Walking Dead, BTTF and more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
Misc items that I have bought and don't have the time to see through as well as some leftover items from some of my past runs. All priced to GO.
Prefer US buyers only. Will sell international but tracking/confirmation services are required.

Prices listed include fees and US flat rate, basic shipping. All items are in hand and ready to go.

Adding more items throughout the day, so be sure to check back, shoot me a PM if interested or email to: [email protected]

Thanks!

1) Unpainted Jon Snow HS by Rocco - $40

pE05UH.jpg

2) BTTF 2 Hoverboard and Mags. I can't remember who's run this was for, but a few years back I was commissioned to create the hoverboard decals for this project and I got one of the kits for myself. Boots are unpainted. Board includes the applied set of decals I recreated from scratch and are in a nice high res finish. - $35

uMoDSY.jpg

3) Mr T cereal box for Pee Wee figure. I was commissioned a few years back to do a run of these for the various Pee Wee figures that were being offered at the time. Graphics and print all in high resolution, printed/cut/folded/assembled and ready to display. $25 - SOLD

bZU2bY.jpg

4) Black Series Phasma Die Cast Helmet and Stand - Stand can be removed and helmet could be used as part of a base or diorama. $10

XyJXXF.jpg

5) Rainman original cast (not recast) of No Country's Anton headsculpt - unpainted. Comes with the original RM box and Sticker. $65

ex6S5S.jpg

6) Rocco's Michonne Set - Includes Headsculpt, separate Hair attachment, sword, sheath and boots. Since hair is not attached, HS would also work great for a Okoye (Black Panther) bash. $45 - SOLD

fJa8tI.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Kitbash Parts and Pieces SALE! Rainman and more!

6) 2 piece Burial Mound and Cross from the Asmus Laura set from the Logan/Wolverine movie. $15

1Lk2UU.jpg

7) Ryan Gosling Headsculpt from the DID Swat set - $20 - SOLD

1vMviY.jpg

8) Hot Toys True Type Head x3 - $15 - PLEASE NOTE The price is for THREE of these heads.

kLhu3s.jpg

9) Jayne Cobb (Serenity/Firefly) Knit Hat 1/6 - $10

KQLHAN.jpg

10) 1/6 Tactical Backpack - I believe this was from one of those DID Soldier Figures - $12

0nXvRh.jpg

11) 2 Winston Churchill Headsculpts and 2 Hats, from the DID Churchill Set - $15

WeCyDq.jpg

12) Michonne Custom Outfit - 1/6 - Includes Jeans, Belt, Vest, Pink Shirt and Hoodie/Cape - $35 - SOLD

9vLWcW.jpg

Last edited:
Michonne parts are SOLD.

Some additional items:

1) 1/6 Orange Prison Jumpsuit - $10

G4qfjm.jpg

2) Monkey Robot Master Rooted and Painted Joker HS - $55 - SOLD

yGyRnZ.jpg

Last edited:
Joker head is on hold - giving the first person who asked for it 12 more hours to respond then moving onto the next person.

Deadpool Sideshow Figure - Loose. Figure is as shown (without stand), no box, just as shown. $125

Xc7C9G.jpg

Jon Bernthal unpainted HS by Sean Dabbs - Great for a kit-build Punisher/Shane (Walking Dead) etc. - $45

ML9a1b.jpg

Walking Dead Misc Parts Lot. $40
Includes: Embroidered Vest Wings, Weathered Red Bandana (by me), Poncho, Painted Crossbow by WGP, Arrows and Arrow Holder (unpainted) by WGP, Unpainted Python Cast, Painted Python Holster.

hNWMaS.jpg

Last edited:
6 Sewer Lid Casts - I did an Urban style base a few years back and had some leftover painted sewer lids from the project. These could be used as diorama accessories, props etc. - $12

yzboMF.jpg

Joker Was Here Painting (1989 Batman) in 1/6 - This was made by me, professionally printed on REAL canvas and stretched/stapled over wooden frame. - $35 - SOLD

x9ciYw.jpg

jbjozY.jpg

62SQkT.jpg

Last edited:
Back