ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im with you Ray. I was a little let down as well but I think with all the input we can work together and make it the best we can with what we got. Besides in a few months there will be part 2 clothes for us to fuss over! :lol

Yes! :yess:
Can't wait for that. I haven't even got this set and I'm already over it......JK!

Bring on the Nike mags and jacket baby! :woo

By the way--pretty sure this is my favorite 1/6th scale figure now, edging out T1 T-800 and The Dude. Sorry other guys. No hard feelings, only business.

:lecture:lecture:lecture, I'm in agreement. "Sawry guys!" *inserts Health_Ledger_Joker_Grin.gif*

Ski

215yc2.gif

Painted up my Marty head yesterday & I really think having him looking to his left-the way Erik sculpted him-is the way to go. Sorry for the crappy pic but I've misplaced the cable to my digital SLR. Hopefully I can get another today & upload some better quality photos later.

photo-43.jpg

Looks great! Having him look to the left is the best way to go for this sculpt! I can really see MJF in this one.

Nothing is ever perfect... and everything can be improved, always... everything!

But good hard work, great talent and a successful outcome should always be recognized..

time and money is always the enemy... but should never be a deterrent because sometimes limitations can call for innovative ways of approaching things.

and mistakes can always be learned from, and feedback should always be given.

As DM said.. perhaps for version 2...

I don't think this set is rainman's best set ever... no, but I do think it's worth the money that's for sure, and I think he continues to ride ahead of 99 percent of the pack for customizes doing this kind of thing and definitely don't see that changing any time soon!

LOL

He's still up there, though. Of course, you never know how things and preferences might change in the future, but if I had to sell most of my stuff for some reason or other, I'm pretty sure the full set Dude would be one of the last handful to go. Hell, I even bought an extra Dude one night after drinking too much. Not many characters I'll spend $500+ twice on :lol

"8 yr old cats, mag. 8 yr old cats."

waits for ski to post that molested 8 yr old bear...

:lol That cats life was in our hands maaaan!!!

LOL

He's still up there, though. Of course, you never know how things and preferences might change in the future, but if I had to sell most of my stuff for some reason or other, I'm pretty sure the full set Dude would be one of the last handful to go. Hell, I even bought an extra Dude one night after drinking too much. Not many characters I'll spend $500+ twice on :lol

2 Dudes! Yeah your a fan! Marty goes first or me and Liam are gonna ____ you up meng!!! :wink1:

Jesus-Gif.gif

Magnus :clap:clap:clap very happy to hear the good news!!

With the eyes painted like that to me i think that is the best MJ likeness.
Such a shame the neck was removed...

:exactly:

Finally a painted pic where this head is looking left. Makes the likeness 100x better if you ask me. And I agree about the neck...nonsense.

Can't wait for mine from a certain noiseless boarder.....:wink1:

Congrats Hector, he's a beaut! :clap Best pics of the fullset I've seen so far, for sure :lecture

We finally have our Martys! Well, you do. I have a headless, armless, semi-clothed body :lol

Back